PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Brew Snake
08-24-06, 12:03 AM
Hey, Im obviously new to the site and wanted to say hello as I was invited by Matt to come and join after I purchased the DSG Cobra he had for sale. Well Im happy o say that it is a dream to own this car after drooling over them when they first came out. This car is awesome and gets a whole lot of stares and thumbs-up's from bike riders to import guys to the domestic new and old schoolers! I havent officially owned the car for a month yet and I already have a shipment of meth on the way for her as well as a MGW shifter and spec 4 clutch. Im still debating over wether or not to get the M-55 or go with the Loud Mouth cat-back instead. Well enough chit-chat for now I have to get up early.
Once again hello and I look forward to meeting some of you.

Thanks again Matt!!!

-J

BurnTire
08-24-06, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the site. Get those Milwaukee terminators and stangs to check us out here at HPS.
I have spent a few nights in MKE at the Safe House.

matt
08-24-06, 08:44 AM
Welcome aboard J. Glad to hear she is treating you well. I think I miss her more each day but it is a great comfort to know she is being cared for.

AZSonicSnake
08-24-06, 12:18 PM
welcome aboard! damn fine car. hoping to find me one, just in sonic blue...:cool:

Jacostang
08-24-06, 09:48 PM
Welcome to the site!!

Brakelate
08-26-06, 01:34 AM
:icon_eek: Shipment of Meth on the way????

Brew Snake
08-28-06, 10:27 AM
:icon_eek: Shipment of Meth on the way????

lol, I knew someone would pick up on that! No my friend, Im just looking to experiment...Alky gave me good results in my old T-Type so I wanted to see for myself the benefits of meth.

MinGry03
08-28-06, 10:32 AM
Welcome.......:beerchug:

Indy
08-28-06, 07:32 PM
Welcome

Brakelate
08-29-06, 01:46 PM
I wanted to see for myself the benefits of meth.

As long as it all goes in the motor! :icon_wink:

Brew Snake
08-29-06, 10:40 PM
well I got the shifter today and installed it in about 30min. All I can say is there definitely is a big difference between stock and the MGW unit...Reverse is a little tricky but Ill get used to it. Now on to getting the parts for putting my DIY meth kit together.

BurnTire
08-29-06, 10:55 PM
well I got the shifter today and installed it in about 30min. All I can say is there definitely is a big difference between stock and the MGW unit...Reverse is a little tricky but Ill get used to it. Now on to getting the parts for putting my DIY meth kit together.

MGW is the way to go.

Brew Snake
08-31-06, 10:32 PM
MGW is the way to go.
I most certainly agree after my "test drive" today!:mrgreen:

matt
09-01-06, 08:25 AM
I most certainly agree after my "test drive" today!:mrgreen:

Your killing me J, I wanted to add a MGW and now all I can think is, I wonder how it drives with the new shifter.

Blackmagic1
09-01-06, 11:07 AM
I wanted to install a MGW but it wasn't available yet for my 06.(When I called MGW they told me, "in the fall sometime") So I installed a Pro 5.0 . WAY happy with it!! :mrgreen: What a MAJOR imp:biggrin: rovement over stock!!

Brew Snake
09-04-06, 02:07 PM
Your killing me J, I wanted to add a MGW and now all I can think is, I wonder how it drives with the new shifter.

Feel free to take a trip up here and find out!:1cool: Or I guess I could send you a vid of it once I have my lady's cousin work his editing magic on it!