PDA

View Full Version : So, my wife wanted a black convertable

Cloud 9
08-28-06, 03:59 PM
A friend told me about the site and I decided to check it out. I am from GA. I drive a black 03 Cobra Vert. How did I come across the car you may ask well...

My wife decided this past spring she wanted a black convertable to drive. That was all she said. :biggrin: Lucky for me she was not specific.
I told her I was just "borrowing" it for 24 hours to get her blessings and to see if she wanted it. Little did she know the ink was still wet on the dealer's contract!! I just wish I had a picture of her face when I told her to "Get on it one time and see how you like it" The car sold itself so I had to do very little persuading.

Yea she drives it durring the week because I need my 4x4 truck for my line of work, but needless to say "He" gets oil changes and tire rotations ect, ect, on a more than regular basis. :icon_wink:

Anyway, I look forward to learning alot on this forum and maybe being helpful as well.

BurnTire
08-28-06, 04:02 PM
Welcome on board.
That is a great way to get the wife to agree to get a cobra. LOL

u1arunit
08-28-06, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the site! That is a pretty cool story. lol

MinGry03
08-28-06, 07:48 PM
Welcome & enjoy.........:beerchug:

cobragal
08-31-06, 07:57 AM
Man, you must have one cool wife! Wish I knew her! Glad she was willing to indulge you!

Cloud 9
08-31-06, 08:02 AM
Smart, good looking, and has good taste. MAN what a woman. :biggrin:

And just the other day, she looks at me while we are going down the road and says " Honey, can we make the Cobra louder"

Can we say dream woman?

BurnTire
09-01-06, 02:37 AM
Smart, good looking, and has good taste. MAN what a woman. :biggrin:

And just the other day, she looks at me while we are going down the road and says " Honey, can we make the Cobra louder"

Can we say dream woman?

Mine wants to drive a Nitro Funny Car.
She watches every NHRA race. We have our 3 day weekend set up for the finals in pomona so she can get her nitro fix. LOL