PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast, Tech day and Sonic tonight!

Rick Shopmier
09-19-09, 04:41 PM
:biglaugh:Hey, if you have been asleep and missing the WWM activities you are missing a lot. Last weekend the run to Flagstaff, Monday nite the tour of the Sanderson Museum and last nite at the KOOL Car Show at Sanderson.

This morning we had our monthly breakfast at Golden Corral followed by Tech Day.

Joe Reitz invited the club to have our Tech Day at his shop "Reitz Restorations" in Tolleson. It was a time to socialize, work on our cars and watch Joe and Travis do thier thing. Georgie got new front brakes, Austin had the last of a tape stripe removed with a power eraser (brilliant) and Tyler and Wade just got high in the paint booth. We also observed work on Rich's Mustang undergoing restoration in Joe's shop. Joe has a 69 Camaro SS 427 in restoration along with a 57 Ford Country Squire (very rare optioned) that look awsome. Other members there were Craig, Les, Alan, Sean, Jim Wilson, Roxie, Chuck and Karen Webber (this guy is a part of Ford racing history) and me. This shop has it all and the work is impressive. Joe said we would like to do it again soon.....I am up for that.

:pepper:Hey again, tonight we are going over to the Sonic @ 83rd and Deer Valley after the Cruise Nite. Ok...you can have tomorrow off. SEE YA!

05mustangman
09-19-09, 04:47 PM
Hey now! we were not gettin that high in the paint booth! lol. ok my eyes were a little glazed but still. lol. i will see you again at 83rd and then for the sonic cruise in. Had a lot of fun today and totally improved the appearance of wades gt and my lightning.

Mr. Austin
09-19-09, 05:53 PM
yea boy!

trucker
09-20-09, 01:39 AM
Missed tech day because I worked all nite but made the 83rd show & sonic root beer social
a little rain dampend things but not bad all in all a good nite to relax

05mustangman
09-20-09, 02:46 PM
had a lot of fun yesterday. and it was very nice to relax at the car show and the root beer social. lol. even though "someone" took my chairs. lol.

trucker
09-20-09, 03:55 PM
Your chairs were donated to a better use besides they were prettier then you

05mustangman
09-20-09, 03:57 PM
hey now i dont no about that. i can put on a show for ya. LOL! :laughing1:

azmustang
09-20-09, 08:34 PM
tech day was awsome! it was cool to hangout and learn a few things. I cant wait to do it again.:yes:

FalconGTHO
09-21-09, 02:21 AM
Find Tech Day pics and review here:

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showthread.php?p=66997#post66997

05mustangman
09-21-09, 09:42 AM
hey thanks for the nice pics alan.

Wades GT
09-23-09, 11:24 AM
That was a fun, but it was hot as hell that day. That rain we got at 83rd would have been nice if it was about five hours earlier.

Nice pics Alan, and thanks again Joe for letting us use your shop. I thought Roxy was also taking pics?

We should do this again soon, and maybe get some more people this time.

1966PonyGirl
10-03-09, 04:17 PM
I got pics with Georgie's camera, ill have to bug her for them. These pics would be great when we get our club site up!

We will have to have another one very soon!