PDA

View Full Version : New here!

stieny
08-28-06, 09:36 PM
I got this link from SCS so I figured I'd stopped over and check out the site. I don't own a mustang anymore. I had a 2000 GT with some bolt ons and spray that put down 361 rwhp/506 rwtq but let it go to get into something more practical while finishing up college. Picked up an '06 Altima 3.5SE. Yes, I got rid of my stang for a four door import but its what I need right now. I'll always like mustangs and might own one again someday but until then I still hang around the community. Besides, I still have my 6R to have fun with. :icon_wink:

Anyways, nice looking site and good to be here.

BurnTire
08-28-06, 09:56 PM
Welcome aboard!!!

AZSonicSnake
08-28-06, 10:01 PM
welcome! and your not the only one with a 4 door import. i have a 04 mazda 6s. and i happen to be rather proud of it. so its, all good. :icon_cool:

MinGry03
08-29-06, 06:10 AM
Welcome & enjoy.....:beerchug:

BoneCrusher
08-29-06, 09:46 AM
What up Stieny?

Cloud 9
08-29-06, 12:14 PM
Welcome! I went without a stang for about 2 years. I went from a V8 GT to a V6 ranger :mad:!!!! Everytime I met one on the road my wife would roll her eyes as I let out this pathetic sigh!

I always try to tell people to love em' while you got em' cause as the old saying goes "you don't know what you got till it's gone" certianly applies to our beloved stangs. I'm just glad you are smart enough to know what you need now instead of what you want now. That gets alot of people in trouble.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if you get to missin' a stang too bad and I will let you take my car on a cyber test drive around the block.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

stieny
08-30-06, 03:11 PM
What up Stieny?

Nothing much, crusher of bones. :beerchug:

Welcome! I went without a stang for about 2 years. I went from a V8 GT to a V6 ranger :mad:!!!! Everytime I met one on the road my wife would roll her eyes as I let out this pathetic sigh!

I always try to tell people to love em' while you got em' cause as the old saying goes "you don't know what you got till it's gone" certianly applies to our beloved stangs. I'm just glad you are smart enough to know what you need now instead of what you want now. That gets alot of people in trouble.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if you get to missin' a stang too bad and I will let you take my car on a cyber test drive around the block.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Forget that cyber stuff. Bring it over my way and I'll give it the real deal! :icon_biggrin:

stieny
08-30-06, 03:12 PM
welcome! and your not the only one with a 4 door import. i have a 04 mazda 6s. and i happen to be rather proud of it. so its, all good. :icon_cool:

That was one of my choices when I was looking at new cars. Like the 6's and the 3's alot.

AZSonicSnake
08-30-06, 07:10 PM
yup. i dig it. its been my main car for the past two years, but gonna let the wife have it, now that i have something with a little more go power. :mrgreen: