PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Show in Vegas

Viper_ed
08-29-06, 06:50 AM
Me and Sonic03snake will be heading out to SEMA in Vegas. We'll be out there from October 30th to November 4th if any of the Cacti Crew want to meet up. :icon_razz:

Cobra Vic
08-29-06, 07:45 AM
I'll be there as well

matt
08-29-06, 08:53 AM
Thought you had to be a vendor or invited to get in? I've always wanted to go and there is a strong possibility I will be in Vegas around that time.

Viper_ed
08-29-06, 09:01 AM
Thought you had to be a vendor or invited to get in? I've always wanted to go and there is a strong possibility I will be in Vegas around that time.
Sonic03snake works for Laurel Mountain Mustang and is geting the passes for us.

Cloud 9
08-29-06, 09:36 AM
Wish I could go.

Stupid work!!!! :mad:

What is it?

Viper_ed
08-29-06, 09:48 AM
What is it?
It is the show that all the aftermarket parts manufactures unveil all their new stuff.

SONIC03SNAKE
08-29-06, 09:56 AM
Yes, can't wait.:beerchug:

Cloud 9
08-29-06, 10:37 AM
Wish I could go.

Stupid work!!!! :mad:

What is it?

It is the show that all the aftermarket parts manufactures unveil all their new stuff.

Cool. Mustang specific i guess? If your avator is a pic from last years show I may have to take off work!! :biggrin:

Sounds fun get some cool pics and free stuff for the less fortunate people here who can't go.

matt
08-29-06, 10:57 AM
Sonic03snake works for Laurel Mountain Mustang and is geting the passes for us.

:bash: I knew that. Must be old age making me forget these things. Well if things work out that I'm in Vegas then we will have to get together for dinner.

Viper_ed
08-29-06, 11:02 AM
Cool. Mustang specific i guess? If your avator is a pic from last years show I may have to take off work!! :biggrin:

Sounds fun get some cool pics and free stuff for the less fortunate people here who can't go.
No, not Mustang Specific at all. this is all the major aftermarket companies that make stuff for anything with wheels.

Viper_ed
08-29-06, 11:03 AM
:bash: I knew that. Must be old age making me forget these things. Well if things work out that I'm in Vegas then we will have to get together for dinner.
Sounds like a plan. We'll both have the wives with us though.:icon_rolleyes:

matt
08-29-06, 11:46 AM
Sounds like a plan. We'll both have the wives with us though.:icon_rolleyes:

Like I can go anywhere without my wife. The reason for being in Vegas will be to pick up her new car. We can just send them off to do some shopping. Hehe

Viper_ed
08-29-06, 12:02 PM
Like I can go anywhere without my wife. The reason for being in Vegas will be to pick up her new car. We can just send them off to do some shopping. Hehe
That could be extremely dangerous with my wife!:icon_eek:

BurnTire
08-29-06, 12:23 PM
Where are you guys staying at during the show?

Viper_ed
08-29-06, 12:24 PM
Where are you guys staying at during the show?
We are staying at the Flamingo.

BurnTire
08-29-06, 12:30 PM
We are staying at the Flamingo.

I thought Yins Pittsburgh Boys would be at the Bellagio living the big life. :cool:

Viper_ed
08-29-06, 12:32 PM
I thought Yins Pittsburgh Boys would be at the Bellagio living the big life. :cool:
Dude, we're rednecks and enjoy living life as the common folk do!:biggrin:

Plus I can't see spending all that money for a room that we'll hardly be in. I'd rather piss the extra money away at a card table!

BurnTire
08-29-06, 12:35 PM
Dude, we're rednecks and enjoy living life as the common folk do!:biggrin:

Plus I can't see spending all that money for a room that we'll hardly be in. I'd rather piss the extra money away at a card table!

Ed your a few miles north of the redneck line. LOL
I hear you on the card table expenditure.

Viper_ed
08-29-06, 12:36 PM
Ed your a few miles north of the redneck line. LOL
Well, Fayette County might as well be West By God Virginia!

swirl
08-29-06, 06:03 PM
You better bring a tax id or something from work because when you go to get your passes(not the tickets they send you) they will ask for them, they got real strict about that because they get way too many people attending. Ive attended a couple times and its the best show ever.

Viper_ed
08-30-06, 07:54 AM
You better bring a tax id or something from work because when you go to get your passes(not the tickets they send you) they will ask for them, they got real strict about that because they get way too many people attending. Ive attended a couple times and its the best show ever.
Lou's got us covered. Looks like I'll be a buyer for a few days. Of course I do work for a Purchasing Consultant so it's really not much of a stretch.:biggrin:

evil04cobra
08-30-06, 07:41 PM
I'll be there. :beerchug:

P Machy
08-30-06, 10:14 PM
I believe that on the last day " FRIDAY " it is open to the public with an admission fee.

Lot of Ladies showing them selves off...and the car.

Cobra Vic
08-31-06, 07:47 AM
you have to be a SEMA member and provide proof that you are in the industry, Car Clubs are or race teams can become members

Jacostang
08-31-06, 10:25 AM
I'm going up on Wed the 1st will be there 2 days and stayin at the Orleans off the strip. There is supposed to be a very cool American Muscle Car display by the big 3

evil04cobra
08-31-06, 03:58 PM
I'm at the stardust (gag) just so I can be walking distance to the show without having to stay at the Hilton.

Jacostang
08-31-06, 09:33 PM
I'm at the stardust (gag) just so I can be walking distance to the show without having to stay at the Hilton.
Hey do you know something about the Stardust? I'm staying there for the MCA Show in September and is there warnings about the hotel? I know its old but just how old?

Cobra Vic
09-01-06, 07:50 AM
Hey do you know something about the Stardust? I'm staying there for the MCA Show in September and is there warnings about the hotel? I know its old but just how old?

http://www.vegas4visitors.com/hotels/detail/stardust.htm

Jacostang
09-06-06, 11:39 PM
Stayin at the Or Leans goin wed and thursday, third year in a row wouldn't miss it for ther world!!!:awsome: