PDA

View Full Version : Beefy Muffler

RockysMom
09-03-06, 01:11 PM
Ok all my favorite pals. I need your help. I want to get a beefier sounding muffler for my baby. Any suggestions as to where I can get one? I do not have dual exhaust. Just one. And thats alright with me. I dont want to spend too much mulah on it but want ROCKY to sound meaner hehehe.

AZSonicSnake
09-03-06, 01:13 PM
i would hit up dan or devin at performance solutions on tuesday and they will take care of it for ya....:mrgreen:

RockysMom
09-03-06, 01:17 PM
where are they located ast hun? Do you have a number for them?

Torchmach
09-03-06, 01:27 PM
With a single exhaust it sounds like your Car is a V-6 coupe. There are a lot of exhaust sysytems on the market. Take your time deciding what system you want to put on your Car. Listen to a few Cars that have allready been modified. You only want to buy once! CMC member Nancy Ruiz has a 06' V-6 coupe that has a mean growl to it.

I took a year and a half deciding what system to put on my Mach. Went with a Magnaflow Catted X-pipe and Catback. It is a bit on the quite side right now, but I have to deal with an uptight homeowners association, that gets bent out of shape over a neighbors Harley. I plan on adding Bassani Mid-lenght headers later, should bring it up to what I want.

AZSonicSnake
09-03-06, 01:53 PM
guess i shoulda put that in there, sorry. they are at 26th ave and mcdowell, and thier number is: (602) 269-8955

RockysMom
09-03-06, 01:59 PM
Yes Torch I want the mean growl hehe. Thanks for the information for the performance dudes. It is a v6 but he has some get up and go for sure whooo hoooo, BTW Yes I did get a radar detector, 200.00 one ouch. But im so having fun with it for sure. Hugs T

Torchmach
09-03-06, 09:57 PM
Yes Torch I want the mean growl hehe. Thanks for the information for the performance dudes. It is a v6 but he has some get up and go for sure whooo hoooo, BTW Yes I did get a radar detector, 200.00 one ouch. But im so having fun with it for sure. Hugs T

The V-6 coupes can do good performance wise. From the beginning approximatly 70% of all Mustangs produced have been 6 cylinder Cars. Todays 4.0L V-6 has similar HP and TQ numbers to the 1986 5.0, and that motor went on to be legendary in Mustang history. You are also getting better milage and paying less for insurance.

Arrrrrrrrrr......Yee be want'n ta meetup with Nancy Ruzi, Cap'n of the V-6 Coupe "Black Pearl" after the CMC Meet'n next Sunday. Get'er ta take ye aboard, n' show ya what she done to her vessel before she shoves off.

RockysMom
09-03-06, 09:59 PM
:z7shysterical: :z7shysterical: :z7shysterical: :z7shysterical: you are one funny funny guy there hehehee

Torchmach
09-03-06, 10:05 PM
:z7shysterical: :z7shysterical: :z7shysterical: :z7shysterical: you are one funny funny guy there hehehee
You have to meet Nancy, and see her Car. :z7shysterical: Then you know what all of that is about! That is all I can say, trust me!:z7shysterical:

RockysMom
09-03-06, 10:07 PM
I heard about her car, oiii matey pirates all over lol, It will be cool to see for sure :icon_razz:

Torchmach
09-03-06, 10:12 PM
She, and her Husband Mario are neat people, have chipped in and contributed to the Club, in the short time they haver been members. I know that the "Black Pearl" has a dual exhaust tips, don't know if it is a full system, there are other things She has done, a body kit. It has won some trophys too!