Track tasted so good (yes, even at 2710' it has it's momment of being good!!!). I have never gotten close to 114mph @ LACR and for me to hit it multiple of times, AIR had to of been SWEET!

I'll post the slip tomorrow since I have to wake up early & get a tune.

Could of had a 2nd 11 sec slip. It was perfect!!!!

I got into the tower and talked to Gill for a little(she no longer works at the gate) and John the announcer. They suggested I talk to Chuck who works the starting line, so I did. Whats the worst he could of said? NO?

As we are both waiting for the fast guys to run, I hear him say....I need to prep the starting line!

I rush over to my car, but I told my staging guy Jeff that I need a few cars to go 1st since VHT takes a little time to dry....guess what? 2 FAT TIRED cars make a pass before me, one of which hit a 9.5....so you know the line will be sticky as HECK!

Personally I thought I took the rpm's above 5500rpms, and my short time was the best of the night (1.661 on M/T DR's), but I lost .050 from my 11 sec ET slip, so I must conclude to the obvious that I must of bogged even with the best short time.

Ohh well, 6 runs, 1 11 sec slip, 4 of them in the 12.0 zone(would of loved to run brackets tonight!), and one in the 12.1 zone with a 1.795 short time~!

Freaking so Happy! Goals done...new ones to come!