So this Saturday, I am going to re-enlist with the army for 3 more years making 9 total. Am I going to regret this? Will I be signing my death certificate if we end up invading Iran? Who knows, but I don't really have a choice. If I get out of active guard, I still have 2 years of In-active duty in which ANY unit in the nation can call upon me if they are short of soldiers for a deployment. I can't just very well walk away from my brothers that I have served with overseas either. BUT, I am so very tired of the beurocracy and internal politics of my unit and the army in general. These last three years that I am going to serve are going to enjoyable come hell or high water. I am not going to worry about anything but getting the mission accomplished and having fun doing it. I don't care about promotions, retention, or retirement and Im defineately not going to stress about it. Whatever happens, happens from here on out. 2009 here I come.

Sorry, bout this thread, but its something I felt like writing about and to get it off my chest. Got to get up in 6 hours so I can do this.

As long as my PT test goes smooth and if they can get an officer out there to swear me in, doing this in a timely manner, I will be at the Pavillions when Im done.