Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Knottsberry farm

sorry to hear that chris i did my and Dan`s registration in march to make sure we get in i will trailer it over to knots .meet you guys at the i -10 on friday morning

Thats bull they better take me. i sent in my reg. last week. so i put out the 30. but if i cant get it dan said he would give me his registration cause he will not be able to go.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Quote Originally Posted by 05mustangman View Post
    Thats bull they better take me. i sent in my reg. last week. so i put out the 30. but if i cant get it dan said he would give me his registration cause he will not be able to go.
    he better be going since i set it up with hotel for himand he needs the vacation

i hope he goes to that would be cool! i talked to fab fords people and they said all registration sent in before the 12th their finishing up and sending out confirmations by no later than saturday. so we should get our confirmation by like maybe tuesday or wednesday!!

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

oh by the way what hotel you guys stayin at out there? alot of us are staying at the radisson.

Quote Originally Posted by 05mustangman View Post
    oh by the way what hotel you guys stayin at out there? alot of us are staying at the radisson.
    howard johnsons we got 6 roms there.

ah nice. well we will see you guys at litchfield!

Platinum Award 
    See you guys there around 9ish, the weather looks great for weekend 71 Saturday and Sunday, much better than that 97 last year!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Can someone PM me with thier cell# or I'll give you mine so that you can call me when you leave Litchfield, so that I can on the lookout when you get close to Buckeye.

Platinum Award 
    Here is my cell, call me around 9:30 to see how we are doing! 480-375-0620

Dave
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"