Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Knottsberry farm

Knottsberry farm

ALL FORDS CAR SHOW AT KNOTTS AMUSEMENT PARK HERES THE WEBSITE IM GOING FRIDAY TO MONDAY http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org/ LAST YEAR OVER 2000

Easily one of the best Ford shows in the world. I went in 2006 and it was absolutely incredible
    04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 463rwhp/456tq
    74 Bronco 302/C4

Has anyone else signed up to go? I have planed to go the same days and would like to hook up with you.

Sure let me know when it gets closer have other people going also

Platinum Award 
    We are heading over Friday , Cars and Coffee Saturday Morning, SMS Tour and California Mustang Open House. Saturday night event still being planned and then the show on Sunday...

Lets hope its not 95 again like last year!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

If anyone is riding solo, are you up for a travel partner? I went last year, towed out. Not going this year, but if I could do a ride along, Id love to go. Split room costs, fuel costs. Anyone?

A roush gentleman said that coffe show is really neat but need to be there around 6:00

Platinum Award 
    We are leaving form I-10 and Litchfield around 10 am Friday, there is also a group leavin around 5pm Friday. Saturday we have a tour of Steve Saleens new shop, tour by Molly Saleen at 11am, then cruise in Saturday night with Beach Cities Mustang Club to their drive in.. I will get more info on the cruise in with BCMC soon, the tour at SMS is free and last time we went they were making the PJ's but this is a whole new deal with SS. We also recieved some cool gifts from them!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

ah man you guys are touring the sms factory!? man i wish i could go! what day are you guys leaving?

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

sending in the registration form tomorrow morning. will be calling the radisson and the knotts hotel too. will be cruising over with you guys in the morning with our buddy jim too.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.