Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow run on Saturday March 13th

Looks like I am not going to be able to make it :( Getting the keys to the new apartment that day! Dang it!!!!

Ah that sucks!! But Very happy for you!! where u movin to now?

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Looks like the route is going to chainge again. We are still meeting at Mimi's and still leaving at the same time. But we are going to be taking the Beeline up through Payson and then we will take the 260 to Show Low then come back through the Salt River Canyon then we will go through Globe and head back to the valley.
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

Cool Roxy. But moving sucks

What am I missing here, that stang is bad a** I ran into one that was very similar at the Chandler Car Show last weekend what a ride bro. Removed Admin Not a Sponsor

mmmmm mimis!!! should be a fun route. come on everyone this is gonna be a good time!

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Hey Guys,

Sorry I'm just catching this thread. I was looking forward to going on your last "Snow Run" 'til it got canceled. I'd be all for meeting up with you and going along for the ride if you guys were getting anywhere near Flagstaff. I was sorry to read that your route had changed. My Mustang has been cooped up in the garage all winter and I think I will be clearing out the last of the snow this weekend so he can come out and play. I have a four wheel drive truck too that doesn't care about parking in the snow. You guys have fun and I'll keep my eyes peeled here just in case the route changes again.

Harry from Flagstaff :)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry from Flag View Post
    Hey Guys,

Sorry I'm just catching this thread. I was looking forward to going on your last "Snow Run" 'til it got canceled. I'd be all for meeting up with you and going along for the ride if you guys were getting anywhere near Flagstaff. I was sorry to read that your route had changed. My Mustang has been cooped up in the garage all winter and I think I will be clearing out the last of the snow this weekend so he can come out and play. I have a four wheel drive truck too that doesn't care about parking in the snow. You guys have fun and I'll keep my eyes peeled here just in case the route changes again.

Harry from Flagstaff :)
    How does the upper lake May road look. I have been told there is no way our Mustangs should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wades GT View Post
    Looks like the route is going to change again. We are still meeting at Mimi's and still leaving at the same time. But we are going to be taking the Beeline up through Payson and then we will take the 260 to Show Low then come back through the Salt River Canyon then we will go through Globe and head back to the valley.
    The Salt River Canyon you speak of...Would this be the 288?

Last edited by Wades GT; 03-04-10 at 07:33 AM.