Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snow run on Saturday March 13th

Quote Originally Posted by 1966PonyGirl View Post
    The Salt River Canyon you speak of...Would this be the 288?
    yes it sure is.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

The snow on the roads is getting pretty thin these days. I'm hearing that the upper lake Mary road has been cleared. I'll try to check further on it's condition. How far south would you go on this road?

Harry :)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry from Flag View Post
    The snow on the roads is getting pretty thin these days. I'm hearing that the upper lake Mary road has been cleared. I'll try to check further on it's condition. How far south would you go on this road?

All the way to the 260.
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

That looks like a nice route and ride. I'll try to check further on the road conditions through 260 to 17.

Harry

Can't find any reports that the roads are bad/snowy down Lake Mary from Flag to 260 and on to 17. We might get some snow this week, but it is thinning out 'cause it's getting warmer. Could be a better trip when less risk of snow. Will keep my eyes peeled for any trip up this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry from Flag View Post
    Can't find any reports that the roads are bad/snowy down Lake Mary from Flag to 260 and on to 17. We might get some snow this week, but it is thinning out 'cause it's getting warmer. Could be a better trip when less risk of snow. Will keep my eyes peeled for any trip up this way.

Cool.

Forest Lakes / Heber got nailed this weekend. Christopher creek area all the way Through Heber is looking bad so the Snow Run will have to wait again.

We are still planning a flower run possibly for april up beeline hwy. i heard that gets really nice that time of the year. Snow run did not get much interest this time around. Anybody still want to do something this weekend post up any ideas.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

told ya wait till its hot out and will make a river run
    lotta flowers for you to look at there tyler

hey you know what that was roxy's idea about the flower run! lol. plus it would make for some nice photo opps. some of the mustangs might blend into the colorful flowers. lol