Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPR Pro Street Double Adjustable UCA Issue

UPR Pro Street Double Adjustable UCA Issue

Installed UCA http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-chrome-moly-pro-street-double-adjustable-upper-05.html and had contact issues
    See attached photo's - did anyone with 2005-2010 mustang have this problem?

The UCA was hitting casting knubs and both the knubs and the UCA was grinded down so they did not hit - put semi circle in UCA to avoid hitting as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Another UPR FAIL!! I've never liked UPR stuff.. they just seem el cheapo copies... I've never bought UPR stuff and never will.. Just going from what friends have dealt with..

Platinum Award 
    WOW, thats crazy. I would call UPR and also send the pics to see what they say. You should not have to deal with that!

-Chris
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

I hope this does not come off rude in any way......but I am almost 100% sure it is was installed upside down. I made this mistake with the UPR's on my car lol. There is no tab welded like that on the other side right? This is so you don't have this issue.

Name:  Unerside Cobra 2 .jpg
Views: 400
Size:  38.7 KBName:  UPR Control.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  43.3 KB

This is the best I could do to get them back into shape after installing them upside down.

The 1st picture is after I sent the arm off to powdercoating, note the ding on the upper control arm "ear" from before.

I realize it is not the exact same car, but it is a UPR part that had a very similar issue. I just needed to flip the bracket over.

Both sides looked the same to me.. even looking at yours it looks somewhat different. Did send pictures etc. to UPR with no response at yet. By the way, wish my car looked so clean underneath that I could eat off it, but alas, I live on a dirt road.

I would call UPR & ask for Jeremy. He has always done me well over there. It can take a little bit for them to get back with you sometimes.

jeremy is a great guy and am sure that he will help out. I never had a problem with mine.

what ever did you find out?

No response as yet from UPR.. Mechanic was asking UPR for response, not me. I observed install, but did not see a whole lot. My question at this point:

If infact it's installed upside down, is it OK to leave this way?

Having ground down parts that touched it seems to be operating fine with more traction than b4.