Thread: ODrama plays the oil shell game

ODrama plays the oil shell game

So, he campaigns on NOT increasing drilling, saying that its a fruitless, needless exercise. Now, he "opens up drilling" a day before he accelerates a Draconian CAFE requirement. Wow, thats helpful. BUT, his drilling plan shuts OFF access to KNOWN deposits in leases that have already been granted, for the sake of granting new leases in areas that havent been explored and may not produce results. Wtf?

Well he is an a**hole you see, a hypocrite. In the end he will blame it on Bush. It is the way of the Left.

Wow after Everything i have been Yelled at about when it comes to my foul language this is kind of ironic. And i think he was the better of two evils and he has actually tried to "Help". But After what some of my classes have been teaching me the president doesnt really have any control over the country anymore. Like the used to at least. Now a days the president is a figure like the queen of england and they can say on to war! but is even limited there.when he was elected we were already blaming it on bush just in a more subtle way. Bush told us this was going to happen because the corporations were money mad and decided to push on when they new the consequences. I dont like Obama but we would probably be saying the same thing if McCain had been elected. Just my opinion and what i have heard from other people and my customers who come in. We need a new Goverment who wont lie to the populous.

3 words. Congress term limits.
    Chuck
    VETERANS DIESEL SERVICE
    1988 LX
    1997 GT
    1997 F350 CC LWB Powerstroke
    2002 Expedition Eddie Bauer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Austin View Post
    Wow after Everything i have been Yelled at about when it comes to my foul language this is kind of ironic. And i think he was the better of two evils and he has actually tried to "Help". But After what some of my classes have been teaching me the president doesnt really have any control over the country anymore. Like the used to at least. Now a days the president is a figure like the queen of england and they can say on to war! but is even limited there.when he was elected we were already blaming it on bush just in a more subtle way. Bush told us this was going to happen because the corporations were money mad and decided to push on when they new the consequences. I dont like Obama but we would probably be saying the same thing if McCain had been elected. Just my opinion and what i have heard from other people and my customers who come in. We need a new Goverment who wont lie to the populous.
    Sorry Austin, truth be told I just dont care. I say and do what I want just as you should, within reason of course. You should read Carl Marx book. I think that might clear up a lot in regards to Obama and big Government. The bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmatheson View Post
    Sorry Austin, truth be told I just dont care. I say and do what I want just as you should, within reason of course. You should read Carl Marx book. I think that might clear up a lot in regards to Obama and big Government. The bigger the government the smaller the citizen.
    Funny you say that i was talking to one of my Regular customers the other day while i was changing a battery on his wifes car and he had said the same thing about that book. He said kinda what i said before but the book helps fill in the gaps and puts much of the broken pieces together. Guess its time for a Barns and Noble run.