Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Immigration law signed

Gold Award 
    I would agree with you on that, I think LEO's will be extra careful. And until there are some serious repercussions on illegal's, they have no reason for not trying to cross.
    Chris B.
    2000 ROUSH Stage 2, 1969 Mach 1
    Copperstate Mustang Club! Come join the Fun!! www.copperstatemustangclub.com

the ****ed up law is the one that any knuckle head can carry concealed.. what was so wrong going to that 8 hour class?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    I would agree with you on that, I think LEO's will be extra careful. And until there are some serious repercussions on illegal's, they have no reason for not trying to cross.
    They're gonna have to be. All it takes is one person to lie and that officer could be out of a job. I bet cops aren't too happy with this position they are being put in but someone has to do it! Why not the people that are already enforcing the other laws?

I like this bill
    04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 463rwhp/456tq
    74 Bronco 302/C4

Quote Originally Posted by SloSVO View Post
    the ****ed up law is the one that any knuckle head can carry concealed.. what was so wrong going to that 8 hour class?
    Because I didnt need an 8 hour class to open carry. So why is it needed when I want to carry concealed? Or, if its needed for concealed carry, why dont you insist on it for open carry? I didnt get a CCL because I didnt want to give my fingerprints.

I just figured the CCW was (maybe weak) but a filter to not let any crazy/dirtbag/etc.. carry concealed.. and from the cops I've talked to, it gave them a bit more sense of you/me being a normal person since you passed the background check... the two times I've been pulled over and they asked for a weapon, after i showed them the CCW they didn't even ask to see the weapon... on a funny side, IWe got busted once street racing...the cop was cool..he asked if we had any weapons I said just a bazoka... bazoka bass tube that is.. lol.. he did laugh..

Platinum Award 
    ccw goes pretty far, id still get one if you plan on carrying.

we got pulled over for running a red light and speeding up by heber. had an ar-15, xd9, ruger 22, desert eagle, and 12 gauge all in the car (only the xd9 and desert eagle were hidden). showed the ccw and got off with a warning
    2005 v6 redfire mustang. yup its slow.
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph

Quote Originally Posted by fazm View Post
    ccw goes pretty far, id still get one if you plan on carrying.

we got pulled over for running a red light and speeding up by heber. had an ar-15, xd9, ruger 22, desert eagle, and 12 gauge all in the car (only the xd9 and desert eagle were hidden). showed the ccw and got off with a warning
    Lol, wholly crap, were you on the way to the militia meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by SloSVO View Post
    I just figured the CCW was (maybe weak) but a filter to not let any crazy/dirtbag/etc.. carry concealed..
    Ehh, the scumbags have always been carrying concealed, this doesnt change that other than they cant be arrested for it now. But, neither can I.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconGTHO View Post
    Ehh, the scumbags have always been carrying concealed, this doesnt change that other than they cant be arrested for it now. But, neither can I.
    exactly

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconGTHO View Post
    Lol, wholly crap, were you on the way to the militia meeting?

nope we were camping, and having fun (obviously)
    2005 v6 redfire mustang. yup its slow.
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph