Thread: Local School Suspends Student for Removing MEXICAN Flag

Local School Suspends Student for Removing MEXICAN Flag

This was in TX we need to ring the phones off the hook at that school.

Yesterday, a listener’s son was offended that his school, Klein Collins High School, display the Mexican flag prominently. His mother called to complain, and the school wouldn’t return her call. The student took the sign down.

The school pitched a fit, reviewed the surveillance tapes, found the student, and suspended him for 3 days. AND he has to pay for the flag. In light of the SF story of students sent home for wearing the AMERICAN flag because it offended the Hispanic students, I thought you’d like to know about a story closer to home.

Right here in our community. Feel free to let the school know what you think. You pay their salaries.

Klein Collins High School (832) 484.5500. Assistant Principal handling the case: Mr. Shelly Dick. Seriously.

Call Mr. Dick and let him have it. The Superintendent is Jim Cain.
    Chuck
    VETERANS DIESEL SERVICE
    1988 LX
    1997 GT
    1997 F350 CC LWB Powerstroke
    2002 Expedition Eddie Bauer

Were gonna call in the morning.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Last I checked, Texas was still pronounced with an X and it was part of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I would have done the same as this kid. That garbage that happened in 2006 at Melbourne high in Cali where they flew the Mexican flag above an upside down US flag would never have happened if I was in high school there.
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed