View Poll Results: December 2010 Car of the Month Voting is Open!!!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scott GT/CS

4 18.18%
  • 05mustangman

9 40.91%
  • trucker

5 22.73%
  • svtrichie

4 18.18%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: December 2010 Car of the Month Voting

Quote Originally Posted by SloSVO View Post
    the only way those heavy pigs can win anything...lol

You know, thats not very good business ethics to be on the arizona based forum and be bashing other mustangs. I thought enthusiasts would appreciate mustangs regardless of the model or year of the mustang. i guess thats not the case. Just cause its not a 9 second car and weighs only 2000 pounds from the factory doesnt mean its not fast. Look at Lethals GT500.

Thats just not a good thing to be saying especially when future customers might have one.
    Last edited by 05mustangman; 12-24-10 at 09:06 PM.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Check out this thread. i would say that is one fast pig.

http://www.highperformancestangs.com...kora-PSCA-SCSN

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmagic1 View Post
    and if they were 800lbs lighter then what ????
    If this, If that, What If.. If, the thing is they aren't... and all that i have seen at the track are sleds... except for one..Troy's, that mofo runs.. And i'm talking about street cars not dedicated race cars.. you can make anything fast, just need the coin..
    Last edited by SloSVO; 12-24-10 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 05mustangman View Post

You know, thats not very good business ethics to be on the arizona based forum and be bashing other mustangs. I thought enthusiasts would appreciate mustangs regardless of the model or year of the mustang or how slow they are. i guess thats not the case. Just cause its not a 9 second car and weighs only 2000 pounds from the factory doesnt mean its not fast. Look at Lethals GT500.

Thats just not a good thing to be saying especially when future customers might have one.
    This is my personal opinion from what I have seen with my own eyes.. This has nothing to do with the shop... I don't like all the mustangs ever made.. Some are chunks of wasted metal...the Gt500 is the laughing stock to the brand X guys..and there are very few of them that can prove that wrong.. yes there are fast ones out there...but the majority of them are a disappointment.. maybe they need the driver mod.. maybe its because most of them just go to car shows and are in climate controlled garages..I dunno...like in the other post troys gt5 is the only one that I have ever seen in person that moves... and has my respect..
    when roll up on the freeway on a Supra I think twice, I roll up to a Z06, I wonder... I roll up to a Gt500 I chuckle...

but hey to each their own, I have fox bodies and to most people I meet they are ugly POS death cans..but I'm happy with them...

i realize its your opinion but the only im saying is that if you dont have something nice to say just try to keep it to yourself. i no you dont care if people say they dont like foxes or your car but i take pride in having a shelby and love it for what it is. I just find it disrespectful to bash cars that Several other members on this forum own. There may be several mustangs i dont care for but im not gonna sit here and bash them. the gt500 is no little honda out on the road. it can hold its own. especially when you got the right rubber on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 05mustangman View Post
    i realize its your opinion but the only im saying is that if you dont have something nice to say just try to keep it to yourself. i no you dont care if people say they dont like foxes or your car but i take pride in having a shelby and love it for what it is. I just find it disrespectful to bash cars that Several other members on this forum own. There may be several mustangs i dont care for but im not gonna sit here and bash them. the gt500 is no little honda out on the road. it can hold its own. especially when you got the right rubber on it.
    Hey, thats your opinion and your entitled to it...I still have mine.... I don't know if you race your GT500..but if you do, maybe we can take them out to the track and you can prove me wrong?? I just have a 2.3 liter pinto motor..

Drama in the car of the month on Christmas eve.

Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Dammit thats all I gotta say......

Merry Christmas.. I call a truce.. ; )

Silver Award 
    So in this thread I heard such a clatter,
    I wondered WTF was a matter.
    The gt500 was put up in the garage,
    And the fox body was ready to race,
    At least for a grudge.
    When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
    But trucker and burntire, both with a sneer.
    So I close my poem on this Christmas eve,
    Cause ya never know what Rev'n Kev's got up his sleeve.
    Merry Christmas to all of you from me up here in Alaska, brrrrrr