Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Performance Tuning?? - New Shop in town.

Extreme Performance Tuning?? - New Shop in town.

Just wondering if anyone has any info on them. From what I can tell this is a new startup speed shop and an unknown quantity. Anyone know who's working there, etc.?

http://extremeperformancetuning.com/

stop in and say hi, out of all the shops I have been to Alex and Marty are the kindest people I've dealt with.. what I mean by that is they seem like very down to earth good people. I've done business with them a few times and I have been 100% satisfied.
    2003 SRT4 12.29@109.36 SOLD
    2003 Cobra 12.00@119 SOLD

2004 Cobra vert 12.05@118
    -intake, exhaust, pulley

2007 Mustang GT 13.66@102
    -JLT CAI
    -Bama tune
    -JBA axle back

Marty and Alex were great hosts on Dyno Day. They had plenty of sandwiches and soda on hand along with "Wade's Famous BBQ"! They answered all my questions and were very patient and through in doing so, while explaining how, what and why they were hooking up the wiring to my 'Stang. The were also careful when driving my car onto the dyno, and while getting in and out of the car. They had some wooden blocks made to help the front and rear facias clear. Also both guys are Mustang guys. I agree with silvrsvt about them being good down to earth people, and would do business with them again. See http://www.highperformancestangs.com...-Club-dyno-day for pics.

Wow, that looks like it was a fun time. I read part of that thread and never realized it was EPT that hosted it. Good to hear the positive feedback and that dyno day was a fun one.
    Sounds like the owners are nice people to deal with. That's always refreshing Hopefully I'll make it up to more of these events this year and yes I will have to stop by their place..

How are they when it comes to writing tunes though? Anyone have any feedback there?

they just finished the tune on scooters car I would have to say he is very happy with it

New shop with nice people that care.

I've been working w/Marty and Alex since this shop was started. I'm also the guy who helped Scooter install his SC and do the GT pump mod. This shop is the real deal. You'll never get the I'm just another number feeling. These guys actually care about customer service and satisfaction.

Now on to some other results. My car is a 01 Roush stage 2 w/78mm BBK, 44lb Accel injectors and coils, billet fuel rails, BBK long tubes & O/R X-pipe, Spin tech side exhaust, and a P1SC 3-core running 11 pounds w/17 degrees of timing. Other mods-UPR upper/lower adjustable, CC plates, Spec aluminum flywheel/stage 2 clutch, 3.27 locker and the tried and true T-45.

402HP/414TQ

Car runs like it should and pulls like a Ba**ard.

Platinum Award 
    I just checked out the pics on the website at EPT. Looks like their shop is super clean- something I really like when looking at a shop. One shouldn't have to worry about how dirty your car is when you get it back.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Yes great shop. Marty and Alex are great guys who actually talk to you, not down to you. They did a great job on my car and I am going back to have my SS Silverado tuned. The shop is super clean which is nice to see for a change compared to other shops I have been too. Definitely check them out.

Silver Award 
    I heard these guys went out of business? Not sure I got the full story, someone said they were at the shop Monday and it was locked up tighter than a drum. Anyone know whats up? Dennis?

I heard that too Joe.
    WILD BILL
    PRO-AMERICAN

TorchRed 2003 MACH1 (Louise)
    "I remember my fallen brothers so that they may live on."
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ