Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Member from the Yuma area...

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_Mach1 View Post
    She's fast enough for me....for now :-). She's pretty much bone stock engine wise, previous owner did springs/shocks and an upgraded rearend (Eaton posi). Havent decided whether I want to go FI or stay NA...as of now I am leaning toward staying NA. Want to slap some Kooks on ASAP!
    Hey how are you man.. I think i have seen only one Azure blue Mach 1 around here and it looks great!... you should go FI but yea some Kooks LTs will make the car sound great... if you are doing some mods let me know I may be of help as I have some mechanic experience..
    35th anniversary
    O/R x pipe
    borla catback
    3.73 gears
    diablo tune
    DRs.

Quote Originally Posted by darkstarnes View Post
    Hey how are you man.. I think i have seen only one Azure blue Mach 1 around here and it looks great!... you should go FI but yea some Kooks LTs will make the car sound great... if you are doing some mods let me know I may be of help as I have some mechanic experience..
    I'm not in Yuma yet...will be in about 6 weeks. Should be leaving North Carolina around mid-May for the dreaded drive out to AZ, planning to drag the drive out for about a week or so, it'll be me, my wife, 2 kids, and 2 dogs. The Mach is getting shipped.

I'll look you up if/when I start throwing some mods on, thanks!