Thread: Lynx Lake Cruise!

Lynx Lake Cruise!

Here are some further details for the Lynx Lake cruise for June 25th. We are meeting up at the Starbucks on Grand Ave and Bell Rd at 9am sharp! From there, we can cruise on out!

Quote Originally Posted by 1966PonyGirl View Post
    Here are some further details for the Lynx Lake cruise for June 25th. We are meeting up at the Starbucks on Grand Ave and Bell Rd at 9am sharp! From there, we can cruise on out!
    Thanks for posting Roxy!

Time to cruise up to some cooler weather already. This will be a great relaxing time! Hope to see you all there!

Silver Award 
    I'm going to this! Can others chime in that are also going?? Would be a great time to get out of the heat just to charge your batteries for next week! I don't know about you, but I'm hating Phoenix right now!!
    A few of us are planning to stay the night there to really feel some cooler weather!

Also do we have an address for this meeting location and are there any plans for meeting at CaveCreek and the 101?? I don't believe this cruise is exclusive to WWM right? All Mustangs are invited?? Id say everyone should come!!
    Come on people lets stretch the legs of those ponies and take em for a gallop! Who's going ROLL CALL??!! I know I'm going. I know Andy Sievers is going (Andy would leave now if he could) and I think John Valencia is going.
    Last edited by JoeT; 06-22-11 at 11:40 PM.

I would love to do this, but just got back in town from Steamboat Springs car show. Steamboat was great, but when leaving on Monday for Denver, drove in snow!!!! going thru the tunnels.
    6T8Pony

Silver Award 
    Wow Scott snow!! Geez hopefully you guys brought some of that cool weather home. Im thinking probably not! Glad you all had fun and seems safely, I hope to make it next year!

Silver Award 
    Doesnt look like many going on this huh?

Talking to the gf right now and seeing if she wants to bring up her and her son in the new 2012. Maybe do a little fishing while we are up there
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

My boyfriend and I are going. We are looking to do some fishing too!

Hey gang! just to confirm... we are meeting at Starbucks on Bell Rd and Grand Ave on the Northwest corner at 9am

theres more people going than just who has chimed in here. so we should have a nice sized group going!

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.