Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 02 GT won't start, need help.

How have we gotten to a siezed a/c compressor from a bad alternator. Ok remove the belt, still don't see it will help, since it's unlikely that is the problem from what I am reading here. If the alt failed, was replaced, car ran sluggish, battery drained out, then the engine siezed??? So did you say the car would not start...would it turn over after recharging the battery? I am searching for some logic here. All the years I have worked around cars and on my own, and with the information you gave, just does not make sense. Is there a domino effect or is it were getting close to Halloween.

RACER00

I would change the oil and coolant and get a longer antenna.. grind up a ac/delco 45 spark plug and throw it over your shoulder.. sing "superfreak" while doing brazilian jiu-jitsu..... this has worked wonders for me...

Alex, You know ju-jitsu, I thought you only knew kawasaki, suzuki, sushi and a couple other japanese words.

Ahh Patrick-san.. many words that come together my friend... but i want to move from jiu-jitsu to shuffling...

It's easier on the rings and bearings...not to mention the it keeps the a/c compressor from locking up..

Everyday I'm shufflin... since its not country music.. fast forward to 4:50 ish.. look at the back flip the asian guy does.. and the dancing jesus is a nice touch... but the robot is for the win

Last edited by SloSVO; 10-25-11 at 02:33 AM.

here is actually a better Shuffle.... thats some better foot work

Quote Originally Posted by SloSVO View Post
    I would change the oil and coolant and get a longer antenna.. grind up a ac/delco 45 spark plug and throw it over your shoulder.. sing "superfreak" while doing brazilian jiu-jitsu..... this has worked wonders for me...

I dont know about the song there, Rick James, but the Brazilian Jiu-jitsu works has proven results!

"I'm Rick James bitch!!!"..lol.. Where was that from SNL?? not as funny as cow bell or dick in a box...

edit: Dave Chapelle Comedy Central
    Last edited by SloSVO; 10-25-11 at 07:53 PM. Reason: dave chapelle

Ok, sorry for the late reply I was dealing with some family business outta state. Anyway, to Rick it sounds like you're a bit flustered but the info I gave in my OP is basically what happened and what I was told in that order so I'm not sure what other info I can give to you to fill the void unless I can get a referral to somewhere I can have the car towed to to have it diagnosed.
    Last edited by JustaGT; 10-28-11 at 01:34 PM.