Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7th annual fall run November 13th

Ok, so far we are meeting at 9am at the costco by Cave Creek Rd (2450 E Beardsley Rd) and leaving from there to go up. Usually we'll bs for a few minutes before we leave but after 9 there is no guarantee we'll still be there.

So far this is looking like it's going to be another great cruise.
    2006 "Killer Bee" GT
    1/4 Mile ET 13.85 @ 101mph

My Mustang just used the gas your Prius saved. Thanks

Gold Award 
    Sounds like a fun trip.

I plan on going as well.

What time do we meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Wades GT View Post
    It's that time of year again. This year we are going to the Tonto Natural Bridge. There is plenty of parking and shade and it's all paved. All of these fall runs have been a blast and just like the other fall runs everybody is invited.

The idea so far is to go to the bridge are and have a pot luck. I think it was either the 4th or 5th fall run when we did this exact same thing and it was great. We had a great turn out and got some great pics. Those of you that have been on any of the fall runs know that these events have been very fun. We need to make up a meeting point. Usually we would meet at the costco on cave creek. Then head to payson and get the food. If we want to change that up let me know.

Here are some pics from last year......
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/galler...s.php?album=96

Here are some pics from 09.

http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/galler....php?album=117

I wish I had pics from 08 and older but they are long gone.
    What time do we meet at costco?

Be there by 9am.

Well so far there has been quite a few people saying they will be going. Let's see how many people show up for the cruise.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

I'll be there 4 sure...........
    this will be a fun cruise

Has this been posted on other mustang forums?

Its been posted on our forum. Dont think any others though.

Coming up in one week!!!!

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

The more the merrier! post on other sites! I dont remember which sites I am on...been a while!

Hopefully this rain will wash my car a bit more... dang monsoon outfit is still on. May have to whip out the clay bar!

Quote Originally Posted by 1966PonyGirl View Post
    The more the merrier! post on other sites! I dont remember which sites I am on...been a while!

Hopefully this rain will wash my car a bit more... dang monsoon outfit is still on. May have to whip out the clay bar!

lol my truck has had that outfit on for quite awhile now! lol. even though the car was in the garage during the last storm it still got a ton of dust on it.