Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member in Buckeye, AZ

New member in Buckeye, AZ

Names Derik, I just got out of the Coast Guard after 4 years. I'm going to be attending UTI here soon. I have a 2003 Black Cobra Mustang I just purchased back in July with 39k miles. It has MGW short throw, JLT RAI, MAC Prochamber, and Borla Stinger Catback. I have the 2.8 pulley and 100mm idler sitting in the garage that should be going on tomorrow and a tune :-). I can't wait for the new power!!! I have wanted this car since they came out. My dad had a 01 V6 that started my mustang fever! First mustang was a 96 GT with 150k miles but hey I wa a kid and it was everything to me. Then lost it in a winter storm in nebraska. Then purchased a 97 white cobra in 09 with 40k miles and threw on a Paxton novi 2000 that put down 420rwhp. Sold it due to a crazy ex wife. Then purchased a 97 black cobra February 2011 with 50k miles. Did a few bolt ons then ran into the deal with my 03 Cobra that I couldn't resist! So I bought it and sold my 97 and have never looked back!

Will post pics in the a.m.

Platinum Award 
    Welcome!
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Thank you!

WELCOME Derik!

So I assume you're atleast 6ft tall, huh?

Looks like I'll prolly be out in Buckeye soon. I've got a few properties picked out and Property Taxes aren't so bad.

Shoot me a PM and maybe we can get ya set up with a tuner and a tune when you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by 97venom88 View Post
    Names Derik, I just got out of the Coast Guard after 4 years. I'm going to be attending UTI here soon. I have a 2003 Black Cobra Mustang I just purchased back in July with 39k miles. It has MGW short throw, JLT RAI, MAC Prochamber, and Borla Stinger Catback. I have the 2.8 pulley and 100mm idler sitting in the garage that should be going on tomorrow and a tune :-). I can't wait for the new power!!! I have wanted this car since they came out. My dad had a 01 V6 that started my mustang fever! First mustang was a 96 GT with 150k miles but hey I wa a kid and it was everything to me. Then lost it in a winter storm in nebraska. Then purchased a 97 white cobra in 09 with 40k miles and threw on a Paxton novi 2000 that put down 420rwhp. Sold it due to a crazy ex wife. Then purchased a 97 black cobra February 2011 with 50k miles. Did a few bolt ons then ran into the deal with my 03 Cobra that I couldn't resist! So I bought it and sold my 97 and have never looked back!
    WILD BILL
    PRO-AMERICAN

TorchRed 2003 MACH1 (Louise)
    "I remember my fallen brothers so that they may live on."
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yes Welcome waited for you at the shop friday guess you got it figured out

Yea trucker sorry about that. It was easier than I thought! Just needed the right tool to put the pulley on and it was a breeze. I got the hand held tuner from AM with the bama tune and it pulls! I just want to see how much she lays down and make sure the A/F ratio is spot on!

Yes I'm 6'3 haha

Platinum Award 
    Welcome!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"