View Poll Results: whuch day to go racing??

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • firday nite 11/18

1 20.00%
  • saturday 11/19

4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drag Racing Friday 11/18 or saturday 11/19 ?

Lol sounds like a plan! What time is everyone getting there? Anyone doing a meet before to drive up there? I wish more cobra guys would show up. Love to run one modded like mine. Drivers race

I will be there!! Hopefully my car will actually get SOME traction this time out

Oh and does anyone have an extra helmet they can bring?? I forgot that I need one now that I have a decently quick car haha.

I'm sure we can find you something they do have loaners out at the track
    hmmm

I say just buy one. They aren't that expensive and are worth it in the long haul. So what time is everyone meeting up

If i get out of work in time Dennis ill suit up in my leathers and take my new bike out and see who can keep up. :P

Quote Originally Posted by brentsSVT View Post
    I say just buy one. They aren't that expensive and are worth it in the long haul. So what time is everyone meeting up

I concur.. i believe you can get them as low as 60 bux.. just make sure its a sn2005 or m2005.. the sn is for road racing (multiple impacts) and if you ever decide to go road racing thats the marking they look for.. its inside the left side check under the padding.. i think that now you can get a SN2008.. which would be best.. as soon, the sn2005 will be no good.

soooo, is everyone just gonna show up randomly tomorrow? lol. id like to see a group cruise up there, but i doubt that will happen. guess i will get there around 930 10 since no once has chimed in, lol
    2004 SVT Cobra, C&L, Pypes, SLP, B&M, Steeda, conservative 483rwhp @ 12.6 psi

I plan to be there around 9ish and let my car cool down for a bit before I run it. Just wish I could find something besides crappy street tires to run on!

ill be making some passes on my street tires. nothing like some good ol 2.0 sec short times, lol. fail. practice for the streets though!
    2004 SVT Cobra, C&L, Pypes, SLP, B&M, Steeda, conservative 483rwhp @ 12.6 psi