Thread: New member from Chandler

New member from Chandler

Just purchased a 2001 SVT Cobra Vert. a few weeks ago. It is pretty much a basket case mechanically. Body, and interior are in great shape though. Plan on going through the whole drivetrain. I have always dreamed about doing a project like this.

I have learned a lot about this vehicle in the last few weeks threw various Mustang sites. Came accross this one today. It was mentioned over on SVT Performance. Glad to see that there is mostly AZ folks here.

Welcome!

Welcome! If you need any help with it we have a shop right in Chandler on Chandler Blvd and we LOVE mustangs, got 4 in the shop in Gilbert and 3 down in Chandler right now. 90% of the people working with us drives em too! Come to the BBQ/Meet this weekend, ill post up details

Thanks, I will probably hit you up from time to time. I plan on going through the whole drive train including replacing, or having the engine rebuilt. Have not decide which direction to go yet. Do you rebuilt them? I am thinking about ordering an Aluminator at some point if I do not rebuild. The car has 123k on it, so not worth doing any mods IMO, until I freshen it up. Also need to go through the IRS, as it has the Cobra clunk pretty bad.

I also love Mustangs, have two now. My other stang is a 2010 V6er, that is my DD. Great car, decent mileage.

Unfortunity I will be out of town this weekend, so can't make it to the BBQ.

Thanks all for the welcome.

04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 463rwhp/456tq
    74 Bronco 302/C4

Thanks El Jefe! I have been exploring FTBRs site for a couple of weeks, and am 99% sure I will go in that direction, and purchase thier kit. I will also have some 3.73 gears installed at the same time.

Platinum Award 
    Welcome!
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Platinum Award 
    Welcome!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"