Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pavilions this Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by HanksGT View Post
    Ok, now I can sell mine, yours has lower mileage. Do you drive it? Mine has been parked since I got the '89 and not started in 3 or 4 years.
    lol. I dont drive it, I bought it when I was 18 (im 30 now) with 14k miles on it. The car is still in Michigan (at my parents house) sitting up on a hoist in a climate controlled garage and hasnt been driven in 3 years. When they move out I will get it and then start on my new motor. 370 ci. roush anvil motor 500+ horse http://www.roushcompetitionengines.com/engines.aspx

Was that you with the white asc vert?

we were there

lets get the mustangers working together
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a fun day and evening. There was a ton of cars, and we even got a awesome firework show. Here are the pics............

The rest of the pics are here...................
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/galler....php?album=125
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

DANG IT! We got there way too late. TOTALLY missed the Ford GT and purple mustang! There was a certain 40+ year old nag that decided to have carb flooding issues....Brought the topless filly out instead.

It was a great time at Pavs. Now with the clubs leaders talking, we will start having some real fun. This could be the beginning of a state wide Mustang event, especiallay with the 50th Anniversary comming soon. It would also be cool if when the big one happens that all Arizona Clubs could be a unified representation at the event. Now think about someone representing each club at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup in June. Now I really need to get a Mustang!

RACER00

I hope you're going to keep the stock engine intact. I've seen teh '85 GT's on the top 10 list to keep stock.

That was me and my daughter Sammie somewhere around our white '89. I met a lady there Sat night that has a white '88 McLaren. She bought it brand new and it has about 200K on it. It's her daily driver and needs some work (I should have gone to look at it).

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    lol. I dont drive it, I bought it when I was 18 (im 30 now) with 14k miles on it. The car is still in Michigan (at my parents house) sitting up on a hoist in a climate controlled garage and hasnt been driven in 3 years. When they move out I will get it and then start on my new motor. 370 ci. roush anvil motor 500+ horse http://www.roushcompetitionengines.com/engines.aspx

Was that you with the white asc vert?
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

I hope you're going to keep the stock engine intact. I've seen teh '85 GT's on the top 10 list to keep stock.
    to think that I'm converting my 85 saleen to EFI... lol and that at one time a 3V sat in the engine bay

That was me and my daughter Sammie somewhere around our white '89. I met a lady there Sat night that has a white '88 McLaren. She bought it brand new and it has about 200K on it. It's her daily driver and needs some work (I should have gone to look at it).
    I made the mistake of selling off some of the stock parts :(. Wish I could go back but oh well. I did some light mods to the motor but im debating keeping it to piece back the stock items however the hood will be nearly impossible to get back in this nice of condition.

It's that Saturday again 5/26, cool nite for a cruise. Think I'll head over.

RACER00

I'll be there cleaning the car up even if its windy outside