Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pavilions this Saturday?

Did you go to Pavilions? We went, but didn't get there until 8pm and left at 10pm. Beautiful night out. The hotter it gets, the later we go. I have a spare pump, silicone hoses and gaskets just waiting for when it needs replacement on the '89. Fixing a leak or a rattle feels so good since it stops a really annoying noise..

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic544 View Post
    Anyone going today?

4/27 ... thinking about rolling out on the early side/lunch time (anyone get there before dinner time these days?).
    Mystic finally got her exhaust header leak fixed (although I did find another issue that will need attention, d*mn water pump is letting just a little bit of fluid sneak through the seal Arrgh) Anyway, she needs to get a few miles on her...Nothing like a the long cruise from the WestSide to the Pavs lol

TimmaY
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Did a bunch of Panteras show up at the Pav? Was supposed to be some sort of gathering. I was too lazy to get out last night

http://mustang.growingwithscience.info/Steves_66_Mustang/Welcome.html
    Daily Driver: 2012 V6 MCA Edition with Performance Package in Performance White

Yes, about 60 showed up but were all gone by 7pm. I wanted to see that gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by 66Pony View Post
    Did a bunch of Panteras show up at the Pav? Was supposed to be some sort of gathering. I was too lazy to get out last night
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176

Hank - we did make it out there from about 1:30 - 5:30, would have stayed longer but the Sun was getting annoying and needed to let the Bulldog out back home. Great turnout of cars - Mustang line was full the whole time and the Pantera's showing up was just a crazy drool bonus! Was 45 of them there when we left WOW
    Went over to 67th/Bell around 8 and the lot was Packed there too ...Good day of car activities lol
    1996 Mystic Cobra #544

2003 PitchBlack SVT Focus

Sorry we missed meeting up. I was with Sammie at volleyball until 7pm from 5:30am. Long day. Now that it's warmer we'll go later. Maybe we'll see you at 67th & Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic544 View Post
    Hank - we did make it out there from about 1:30 - 5:30, would have stayed longer but the Sun was getting annoying and needed to let the Bulldog out back home. Great turnout of cars - Mustang line was full the whole time and the Pantera's showing up was just a crazy drool bonus! Was 45 of them there when we left WOW
    Went over to 67th/Bell around 8 and the lot was Packed there too ...Good day of car activities lol
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176

Platinum Award 
    Yep! Wont be going out to Pavs or west side until after 6 and soon after 7:30ish 8, time to be a night owl until October!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"