Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roadcoarse Event at P.I.R

haha, I didn't know it was you lol I still have your pictures btw, got stuck with crappy internet access over the summer so couldn't really send them but I'll definately get them to you now! Congrats on fixing the car, was it the blower like we thought? You could always give me some of your track bucks, I'll help ya get rid of them I think I only have enough for one weekend left from when Warren was here.
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

I'm a little late to reply to this topic, but NASA puts on GREAT events at PIR and Firebird. I've done 4 of their HPDEs since September '06, and they are all a BLAST.

You're getting the same type of instruction and course training that you will get at Bondurant at a fraction of the cost!

I'll be on track again for their next event on 10/6/2007!
    -- 06 GT --
    2006 Mustang GT Premium M5 Tungsten Gray
    300 RWHP / 313 RWTQ

I'll be there on the sixth also. Anybody else going? I'll be in the black 07 GT with nitto redlines...

Yo, sorry I didn't see this before the 6th--it was great to meet you!
    I'll be at the Thanksgiving Weekend event, only the Saturday portion, though. They are adding a 5th session to DE2 and DE3 for both days, for 100 mins track time per day! :D

Also, open BBQ at the track after the day is done!
    -- 06 GT --
    2006 Mustang GT Premium M5 Tungsten Gray
    300 RWHP / 313 RWTQ

I had a great time at the last event (except that first session). Three Mustangs in group 2 was pretty cool.
    The Thanksgiving weekend event sounds like it's gonna be a good one. At this point it looks like I'm going to New Mexico for the holiday weekend. I'm really bummed because it's the last event of the year.
    Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have any trouble finishing the brake ducts before next year.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 06GT View Post
    Yo, sorry I didn't see this before the 6th--it was great to meet you!
    I'll be at the Thanksgiving Weekend event, only the Saturday portion, though. They are adding a 5th session to DE2 and DE3 for both days, for 100 mins track time per day! :D

Also, open BBQ at the track after the day is done!

Have anymore info? I'd love to do this.

i plan to go so long as my car stays together lol hey is a link to the NASA/CRA web site

http://www.clubracingarizona.com/

i got started out the by working in the corners as a corner marshal in return for track time not to sure if that is still the deal if you are intested in this guy call kyle 480 283 7184 he is the corner worker organizer

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Have anymore info? I'd love to do this.
    sold my 03 fox coupe next

Quote Originally Posted by C0braFan View Post
    Okay, this sounds very cool. I don't like drag racing because I think it's a stupid and pointless sport, and autocrossing is solo racing around cones, which is also lame. I think amateur NASA events on real race tracks with other drivers sounds like a real blast. I'll be signing up!
    I'm glad you and everyone else has an opinion. Please drive through.
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    '93 Notch - Looks faster than it is.
    '72 F100 4x4 - Dormant, for now.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Unhappy pir this weekend

i am taking my instructor class this weekend and to make it intresting it will be raining
    sold my 03 fox coupe next

Well since my buddy wont be at Speedworld this weekend, I will go out with you to get some pics/vid. I'll bring my DSLR!