Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 05-07 check

I understand what your saying about the term. Reason I'm stating it that way is from the emissions station point of view. I've been trying to get this resolved since November and I've just about had it with this car. She runs fine but this whole ordeal with my tune is driving me nuts. I would think that after two tanks it would have woke up between one of them. Like I posted before, Tune goes in on Sunday and By Friday night or Saturday like clockwork P0430 pops up. The latest tune: so far nothing.

2007 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT
    Tuned by Extreme Performance
    Adj UCA & LCA's, CAI
    18x9 18x10, 265/45/18 + 295/45/18
    Concept hood
    JBA LT's, Pypes HF cats, 2nd rev. Flowmasters
    MGW short throw.

If I recall p0430 is a cat code.. I don't know, but I would think that the Pypes brand cats are probably some cheapo Chinese ones.. I don't remeber the number.. but there is a certain cell count involved to having cats that are clean enough to burn clean

Like I said before, everything has to line up for them all to go thru.. The ford scan tool actually has a feature that helps you drive the car thru it.. I used to charge another hour labor to get the cars to clear.. if there is a pending DTC it also will not got thru..

the guys at extreme have a scan tool that can tell you which ones are still pending..

Just checked last night when I got home and P1000 is active. I'm going to have to bring it down to Marty on Saturday morning and find out what the hell is going on. The code was only for bank 2 after my dyno in November. I think he set the ranges to wide this last round. He is also sending my tune out to a friend of his to look it over and see if something was missed. And yes, everything is made in china now days I'd be willing to pay an extra hour for this thing to pass. If that was an option I would of done that over a Month ago.

Adj UCA & LCA's, CAI
    Concept hood
    MGW short throw.

Finally got her through. Marty @ Extreme Performance found a corrupt file in my last tune and corrected it. Tune loaded Saturday and hit my 150 mile mark so I checked for codes. "NO DTCs FOUND" Quick went to the station and got her in before something else popped up .

Adj UCA & LCA's, CAI
    Concept hood
    MGW short throw.

Congrats!!!!! The guys at Extreme Performance are Top Notch!!

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.