Thread: mobil 1 5w50

mobil 1 5w50

this is for all the shelby owners that are always looking for Mobil 1 5W50 oil
    NAPA carries it part #98HF24
    if your napa doesn't have it in stock they can get it from there warehouse
    the same day

Thanks for posting this up Dennis. Just make sure if you do go to order this oil, make sure you have that part# or else they will look at you like your stupid or tell you there is no such oil.

Here's the pic of the oil.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Thanks Dennis! I just need 1 more quart for my next oil change. Do you know how much they charge per quart and which store(s) stock it?

when I talked to them last week it was 8.79 qt. main warehouse on thomas & 28th ave has it in stock most other stores have to order it

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    when I talked to them last week it was 8.79 qt. main warehouse on thomas & 28th ave has it in stock most other stores have to order it
    Just bought a quart there today; they have it on sale for only $5.79 per quart!

Napa has Mobil 1 on sale ... $5.99/quart til the end of June. Just picked up 7 quarts of 5W50.

Tomorrow I will check to see how much I can do a Package deal for 7qts of Mobil 1 and Ford Racing Filter. Check Back I will post it in the PUB section......
    1 9 7 3 M u s t a n g
    351 Cleveland, FMX, Ram Air, Edelbrock 4V & Intake, Ghosted Mach 1 painted stripes
    1951 Ford F1, 302, AOD, Mustang II Front suspension, Lowered 5 / 7, Maverick Rearend, Long Term Project
    1967 Coupe GT, 289 4 Spd, Pony interior, Shelby 1" Drop Susp, KYB, SSBC Brakes, Magna Flow
    F150, Ecoboost, V6 365 Hp / 420 Tq- DD