Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hydraulic hood lifts and aftermarket hoods

Ian, No I have the c-series bumper but was planning on using the stock light set up and the Trufiber hood.
    I was told the stock upper grille and lights would all work. Hope this is correct info...

Quote Originally Posted by cyclonewass View Post
    Ian, No I have the c-series bumper but was planning on using the stock light set up and the Trufiber hood.
    I was told the stock upper grille and lights would all work. Hope this is correct info...
    Open mouth insert foot. After I said that I looked and you are right the c series front end you speak of should be fine. Sorry got mixed up.

No worries Ian, i am so cross eyed from looking at parts the part few months and trying to decide what to buy. A lot the parts fell into place via deals I couldn't pass up. Can't wait to get them painted and installed. My wheels and tires better be in by friday!
    BTW, I looked and looked for a GT the color of yours but couldn't find one in a condition that suited me. I never ever thought about red until I saw this candy one and it kind of grabbed me!
    Looking forward to getting out to some of the shows soon.

Mineral grey was not my first choice but I like it. I really like the grabber orange color.

I like the orange too but seems like it would be a cop magnet like bright reds.

I went with the CDC hood struts in black. There is a slight bulge in the middle of the hood but not that bad.