Thread: Who can tint tails?

Who can tint tails?

Does anyone know where I can go or who might be able to tint tails locally? There is a guy on SVT that does it pretty cheap, but he is in VA. I don't want to go the VHT route, but would like it done professionally.

VHT is the best way to go. I know you say you don't want to go that route but I have had VHT on for awhile now and it is fantastic. Better than stick on tint. Plus with VHT you can go as dark or as light as you want and then spray clear on and get shinier than factory.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

there is a set of aftermarket tails for sale on CL for 40.. you can send those out and not ruin a set of OE ones... sell me the OE ones!!
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
    -Gerald Ford

Nawww Dude.. I ate a whole pizza...
    -Wade

Quote Originally Posted by SloSVO View Post
    there is a set of aftermarket tails for sale on CL for 40.. you can send those out and not ruin a set of OE ones... sell me the OE ones!!
    Do you have the link to that. I could ot find them.

Focus FTW!!! you know its funny but for some reason to me the "Phoenix area" is small.. I don't mind driving out to mesa or what ever to get stuff.. I'm just used to sitting in traffic for hours back in cali.. everything is a 2 hour drive..lol..

maybe they will meet you half way.. there is a guy in laveen that has two tails.. but the drivers side has some small scratches on it.. I bought one from him just yesterday for 25 bux.. so, maybe both for 50.. or maybe even 40..

Jose 602- 280 threee too 88

you can text him also..
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
    -Gerald Ford

Nawww Dude.. I ate a whole pizza...
    -Wade