Thread: Mustang Magazine Article Help

Mustang Magazine Article Help

For those of you who weren't at the meeting Mustang Magazine has asked for an article for their club page. I'm putting it together. Its primarily a club synopsis along with pictures concentrating on the 64 1/2 through 73 club cars. We can sneak late models in group shots. I have pictures of a lot of cars but since I'm the new guy I don't know who goes with what or any background on mods. I can't guarantee which cars will appear in the article but I will send as many as I can. If you have access to our Facebook page please tag your pics and send me mod info. If you have preferred pics in your own files you want to send email them to me with any info. twohorseowner@hotmail.com We may need to schedule a group shoot if no one has pics. Thanks for any help.

If you need any more photos, I have been taking CMC club photos for over 10 years so just let me know.
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Thanks Hank. I can use the help. I have a sample of what they published for the Mustang Club of San Diego I can send you. Message me your email on FB.

hanksgt at yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by 05GTA View Post
    Thanks Hank. I can use the help. I have a sample of what they published for the Mustang Club of San Diego I can send you. Message me your email on FB.
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles