Thread: 4 valve Bassani mid length headers

4 valve Bassani mid length headers

Selling a set of Bassani ceramic coated mid length headers. these will fit 2003-2004 Mach 1 s and 2003-2004 cobras.. also have have the matching X pipe with high flow cats.. bassani also.. looking for 700 for both. Headers and X pipe.. any questions feel free to ask

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
    -Gerald Ford

Nawww Dude.. I ate a whole pizza...
    -Wade

What size are the collectors. 2.5 or 3"? How about the tubes? 1 5/8ths? Will you sell just the headers?
    2004 SVT Cobra, C&L, Pypes, SLP, B&M, Steeda, conservative 483rwhp @ 12.6 psi

the headers wont fit the stock or stock like h/x pipe.. they are mid length and so need this xpipe..

from bassani's site:

Cobra/Mach1
    Description: 4V *Coated*
    Notes:
    • Adaptors included.
    • Ceramic Coating offers long-term protection, resists discoloration, lowers under the hood temperatures and increases thermal efficiency.
    • Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
    • Bolts directly up to Bassani 5 pc. Power "X".
    • 4v oval ports.
    • 1 5/8" dia. 14g individual primary tubes, 3/8" thick laser-cut flange, with a 4 into 1 collector in 2 1/2" diameter.
    • Mid-Length headers for Manual Transmission only.
    • Ceramic coated
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
    -Gerald Ford

-Wade

I realize they won't fir a normal x or h pipe but I have no need for highflow cats.
    2004 SVT Cobra, C&L, Pypes, SLP, B&M, Steeda, conservative 483rwhp @ 12.6 psi

Quote Originally Posted by brentsSVT View Post
    I realize they won't fir a normal x or h pipe but I have no need for highflow cats.
    The cats can be unclamped and the flow tubes installed...i have the flow tubes..
    -Gerald Ford

-Wade