Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any tuners near San Tan Valley familiar with Diablosport Predator? ...

Yeah I PM'd SloSVO to start there and see what's what but I have to get a second key though from the dealer because when I bought the car they only gave me the one.

Mods provided by Baer, B&M, C&L, DiabloSport, Eibach, Flowmaster, FRPP, HRE, Kenny Brown, Lakewood, MAC, MM, Steeda, UMI & UPR and no issues with Traction . . Just a GT with a 4R70W for now

Pm'd you back... lets see what we find.. I'm curious...

ohh ya the 150 covers the drive to you and the diag.. I'm coming out from Buckeye!!! if there is any repairs you need, they will be extra.. but I probably won't be able to do the repairs if say later we find that you have no fuel pressure.. at my age and the outside temp I'm not going to jump under a car to drop the tank.... but I'll get you in the right direction... driveability guys were always known to be prima donnas...
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
    -Gerald Ford

Nawww Dude.. I ate a whole pizza...
    -Wade

Now do I have to drop the tank to replace the fuel filter? Haven't done it before.

Mods provided by Baer, B&M, C&L, DiabloSport, Eibach, Flowmaster, FRPP, HRE, Kenny Brown, Lakewood, MAC, MM, Steeda, UMI & UPR and no issues with Traction . . Just a GT with a 4R70W for now

no the filter sits right in front of the tank.. between the tank and the diff..
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
    -Gerald Ford

Nawww Dude.. I ate a whole pizza...
    -Wade