Thread: New wheels!

New wheels!

Been awhile since I poked my head in around here. Some of you may remember this car with the 95 Cobra Style wheels.

2008 Rock and Roll Pony Show
    1st Place Peoples Choice 83-93 Convertible

Now she be rolling on Saleen style. Matches the Saleen body work, and yes that is factory Saleen parts on there.

Front: 17x8 w/ 245/45's | Rear: 17x9 w/ 275/40's
    The Pony Car Wars are over... The Mustang Won

Cars looking great! But honestly I prefer those cobra wheels those just look mean.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Like the new wheels. Much cleaner/smoother looking to the over all appearance.

Ya, the Cobras do make it look much meaner. I still have those wheels in the garage but no rubber on them.

However I'm going for the 93' Saleen S/C Replica look. Still need to acquire the Halo headrests and the Styling bar from CDC. And eventually a Centrifugal Supercharger to complete the underhood Replica part. Probably a Vortech V3. Saving up money for all that is taking forever! Lets just say my credit isn't what it used to be.
    The Pony Car Wars are over... The Mustang Won