Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NMCA coming to Speedworld Sept. 21st-23rd

NMCA coming to Speedworld Sept. 21st-23rd

Who's coming out?? They have racing, vendors, car show, and a swap meet. There is a class for everyone to race in or to show in, so please come on out and show your support!!! Also don't forget that NMCA is put on by Promedia so they are taking pictures for Fastest Street Car Magazine. Also KJ Jones from 5.0 Magazine will be there racing with us in Mustang Madness. We really need support for this race so we can hopefully have them back in AZ next year. Bakersfield was a good showing, Pomona was packed, I would hate for it to be a flop here! So if you can't race or show, come on out and just support them by being a spectator.

I will be there.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

You racing or showing?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse04 View Post
    You racing or showing?
    I'll just be showing. Looking forward to watching some good racing though.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Well that might be a problem since everyone here in AZ that I talked to or posted about this nobody is racing. Car show should be a good turnout though. I'm still not sure which club is hosting the car show, so if you know anyone that would like to contact the track and let them know.

There will be plenty of people there racing. There always is for big events.

Lets hope so! When I was in California So Cal and Nor Cal I drove out here for the Fun Ford Events and the PSCA events and the races here were a very sad showing of locals.

I was at the 2005 Fun Ford Weekend at Firebird which happened to be the last time they came to az. And yes i gotta agree with you it was a fairly sad turnout compared to cali events. With this being a Wally Race that might tempt more people to show up and race. I'm hoping a lot of good vendors show up as well. Last years NMRA at Fontana was a pretty poor showing of vendors.

I'd think about racing... but would a 12.80-13.5 Mustang have a place in the grid? If anyone has experience with NMCA do you spend all day sitting on your fender in the staging lanes while you miss all the racing and show?

Well lets see...... im a slow 13 second car and got number two qualifier spot and went to the semi finals. And KJ won the Wally in a bone stock automatic mustang running almost 16's!! it was a 30+ car field. Nmca runs their show very professionally and quickly. It truely is a lot of fun, in mustang madness its a good mix of full race cars and street cars.