Thread: 14 Steel wheels needed for '65 Mustang

14 Steel wheels needed for '65 Mustang

This post, from 2+ years ago on this site, is what I am looking for today: http://www.highperformancestangs.com...heels-for-Sale
    Do any of you have a set of stock 14" rims no longer being used? I have a '65 Mustang Coupe w/289ci motor. I need 2-3 but would take all instead of breaking up a set if you have. Prefer someone that is within the Mountain west to reduce shipping cost, or close enough that I can drive to and pick up. I live in SLC, UT.

Thanks
    Rolf
    rlinderoth@msn.com

Try Kelsey-Hays for new steel wheels, still have them for early Mustangs. If you are looking used try Colorado Mustangs in Aurora Colorado, they have a large most years junk yard. Some times some of the used wheel and tire outfits have wheels but you need to know what you want, 5 on 4 1/2 bolt patterns are fairly common and if you want stock the 14 x 5 is the standard size and the rear offset is about 3 inches. Another source is swap meets. Since I don't know you, this may be redundant info, good hunting. One last shot is Bart Park (Phoenix), he has piles of used early Mustang parts, you can contact him at 602 843-0041, if he doesn't have them he may know someone who does.

RACER00

Try looking on vintage-mustang.com. there are a ton of active ol stang folks on there from all over. Great source there!