Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New from Phoenix!

New from Phoenix!

Hello everyone!! I had just joined and thought this would be a great place to get some information and tips. I am Nathan from Phoenix and I drive a 1991 Mustang LX 5.0 all stock

Welcome. Will yoube heading out to any events? We're usually at the PAvilions but the Saturday is the Copperstate Mustang Club dinner.
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Quote Originally Posted by HanksGT View Post
    Welcome. Will yoube heading out to any events? We're usually at the PAvilions but the Saturday is the Copperstate Mustang Club dinner.
    Hey! HanksGT, yes I usually go to the car show but I will miss out this weekend due to other plans. But I usually I do go! I love going to the pavilions.

Do you park with the 'Stangs North of McD's? Are you going to Stage 3 Motorsports next week for the Jack Roush visit? Toys for Tots at Berge Ford on 12/1 or Toy run from Power Ford to the train park on 12/8? Too much going on....
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176

That is a lot going on! Yes I do normally park with the stangs north of McD's when there is a spot haha. And I haven't heard about those, I'm still in school during the day so it kind of limits me one what I can do

Other than the Roush event, most events are on the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateband915.0 View Post
    That is a lot going on! Yes I do normally park with the stangs north of McD's when there is a spot haha. And I haven't heard about those, I'm still in school during the day so it kind of limits me one what I can do
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176

I will have to check up on that! Thankyou. Would you by any chance know of a local guy to rebuild my t5 transmission? Help would be appreciated!

I have used Ken's Transmission on Bell Rd in N Phoenix several times (on my auto trans vehicles) with good results.

Quote Originally Posted by Nateband915.0 View Post
    I will have to check up on that! Thankyou. Would you by any chance know of a local guy to rebuild my t5 transmission? Help would be appreciated!
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176

Welcome Are you going to the pizza party? Looking forward to meeting some of the members. There is a craigslist ad for the t5 guy have not had any trannys rebuild by him yet .

Dave

Thank-you, pizza party? I was actually talking to the t5 guy the other day asking him some questions. I'm not too sure what I will do yet though