Thread: Added a Cobra deck lid to the GT

Added a Cobra deck lid to the GT

I decided to pull the trigger on a Cobra deck lid since I really did not like the stock unit with the spoiler. I was going to just pull the spoiler off, but went this route instead. This is an OEM Cobra deck lid and spoiler. I also added a front Cobra chin spoiler to finish off the front bumper. I took off the SVT badge and will replace that with a new GT badge.

Nice, who did the paint?
    1 9 7 3 M u s t a n g
    351 Cleveland, FMX, Ram Air, Edelbrock 4V & Intake, Ghosted Mach 1 painted stripes
    1951 Ford F1, 302, AOD, Mustang II Front suspension, Lowered 5 / 7, Maverick Rearend, Long Term Project
    1967 Coupe GT, 289 4 Spd, Pony interior, Shelby 1" Drop Susp, KYB, SSBC Brakes, Magna Flow
    F150, Ecoboost, V6 365 Hp / 420 Tq- DD

Quote Originally Posted by BigStang View Post
    Nice, who did the paint?
    Phaze 1 Collision. My neighbor works there. They do some nice work. I had the rear bumper resprayed also since it was a little sun beaten.

I need to find someone who can do some paint correction after the paint has cured more. Would like to take it out to the next couple of car shows.

Don't worry to much about perfection, the are higher points given for daily driver than trailer queens, Great looking Stang Thanks for sharing.
    1 9 7 3 M u s t a n g
    351 Cleveland, FMX, Ram Air, Edelbrock 4V & Intake, Ghosted Mach 1 painted stripes
    1951 Ford F1, 302, AOD, Mustang II Front suspension, Lowered 5 / 7, Maverick Rearend, Long Term Project
    1967 Coupe GT, 289 4 Spd, Pony interior, Shelby 1" Drop Susp, KYB, SSBC Brakes, Magna Flow

Why is this car not in your Garage here at HPS, I see the Chevy SS but would rather see this ride any day........
    1 9 7 3 M u s t a n g

Looks SWEET!!!!!

Man I want one of those

I put a Cobra R hood on, 01 cobra front and 03 cobra rear with the letters SHAVED OFF

Stock wing...damn it lol

Or you can replace it with a 281 emblem :)

Attached Images Attached Images