Thread: Spanked! New C6 vette

Gold Award 

Spanked! New C6 vette

I know it wasn't much of a race, but I'll post it up anyway. On the way to work this morning, a new silver vette wanted to play. I wish it was a Z06, but I have yet to see one even in my daily driver. Dropped the hammer in 2nd and lit my BFG's on fire, he jumped up about a car and I frieght trained him on the top 3rd. Becareful in the morning guys, the roads are cold which leads to major tire spin. Lucky for me, I have no wheel hop though LOL!

Gold Award 
    Lol, probably had that priceless look on his face as well.

Not counting the car shows, I've seen at least 2 new Z's on the road...ironically both in Mesa on the US 60.

Of course, I'm in the van everytime something good comes along :roll:

Gold Award 
    I cant wait to run one. I think I should be able to pull on one off the bottle pretty easy. Add the spray and its all over. Gotta love the cool weather.

I too look forward to the challenge of running a new C6 Z06. I think that I might come out on top although it will be a close race for sure.

The Nunn's
    I HAD KILLED ONE IN MY 5.0 AND WAS NOT TO INPRESSED NOT AL ALL WITH NO SPRAY HEHE

I raced a new c6 with dealer tags still on it. It wasn't even close. I gave him the hit from a dig and pulled 2 car lengths on him by the top of second. He was pissed off to say the least. I told him at the next light that if he hurried back to the dealer they might give him his money back.
    \"Aggresion is the name of the game\"
    331 with NOVI POWER

Gold Award 
    Matt tried to instigate a race with a black C6Z at Pav's last night, with myself and 3-4 other people from this board standing right in front of my car. The guy, while rolling by the car never stopping, said he'd race anytime then immediately drove off :roll:

Who me?!?! lol :D

i love that look that 50 BMG was talking about. it even better in a fox body b/c the look is more dramatic, they're like "what the hell, my brand new $50K vette just got beat by a 17 year old car". that look is priceless.

i've only had the chance to race one C6, we were at a light and i rev'd at him (i had a friend in my car, the c6 only had a driver). we took off from the light and i was a foot or 2 ahead in the first second and then all of the sudden this corrola comes flyin off a side street and cuts into the vettes lane so i kit it to nuetral and the vette hits the brakes. so im coasting for a second and i notice that the vette swerves around the corrola and is quickly coming up trying to do a fly by so i put it in second which i was going a tad bit to slow for but i went anyway. and off of his fly by he gets about a half car. by the top of second i was pullin ahead and right after i pulled him he ht the brakes.

it wasn't the cleanest, most straight forward race but it was clear that we both new i won b/c for the next 3-4 mile (going south from broadway to baseline) i kept popin in and out gear jumpin ahead (bein an ass, i know) trying to revoke another race but he kept his head down.

another thing that made it pretty sweet was that he still had the dealer tags on it.

soryy for the long story