Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone there?

Had an '01. I've moved on to an '03.

I'm not afraid to say, there are certain things the '01 did better.

Loved that car.

What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Phx99Cobra View Post
    Man this area is quiet, is there not alot of 93-01 cobras?
    Hey I just bought a yellow 01 cobra that only had 25,000 miles it is a nice ride. Want to keep it stock for a while. Put in royal purple oil, some irridium spark plugs and I am waiting on my BORLA catbacks which have been on back order for three weeks. Also added new air filter. NOt convinced about cold air products and I like how the stock is routed to the fender well. My mechanic is not a fan of K&N or me changing much of anything worried about dependability.

Have gone down to the PAVS a few times, anything else going on for us COBRA owners?

Quote Originally Posted by Phx99Cobra View Post
    Man this area is quiet, is there not alot of 93-01 cobras?
    Hey I just bought a yellow 01 cobra that only had 25,000 miles it is a nice ride. Want to keep it stock for a while. Put in royal purple oil, some irridium spark plugs and I am waiting on my BORLA catbacks which have been on back order for three weeks. Also added new air filter. NOt convinced about cold air products and I like how the stock is routed to the fender well. My mechanic is not a fan of K&N or me changing much of anything worried about dependability.

Have gone down to the PAVS a few times, anything else going on for us COBRA owners?

There are cai that route into the fender well, just for your fyi. Not much going on with the 99 and 01 cobras as you can see. Although i may be in the process of changing my front end to an 03 style, because someone ran into me and i can get the 03 style for a better price.
    jlt cai, o/r bassani x-pipe,magna pack cat back, tri-ax, sct tune by keith @ az dyno chip, solid axle w/ 4.10 gears
    Best time...12.797 @ 108.5 mph w/ 1.76 60ft
    New Best Time....12.3911 @ 106.3 w/ 1.589 60ft
    SOLD

New Toy - 2003 GT stroker, procharger and to much other s**t to list ***SOLD***

Silver Award 
    I sure wish I still had my 93 LX.. I will find a Fox worth having someday and then the new project will start...

2005 Redfire GT Premium W/GT 500 Body Kit
    Whipple IC Super Charger W/Custom Tune By: PSR

I like my 99. I still like the light weight of the aluminum block in the front. I have done a little bit of work to it.
    '11 Mustang 5.0 GT Premium Convertable
    '99 Cobra Coupe #582 of 4040 11.93@ 118.06
    '00 Lightning #4265 of 4966 10.71 @ 126.8
    '08 F-150 Lariat Limited Super Crew #1548 of 5000
    '71 Mustang Coupe 351C - the next project

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakelate View Post

I'm not afraid to say, there are certain things the '01 did better.
    Such as?

Hey how is everything? Been out of the loop for a while to move to Scottsdale, now the PAVS are about 5 miles away so I will be there on the 29th with my 01yellow cobra. I ended up putting on the BORLA catbacks and it sounds really nice. Not sure if I want to add an H pipe or off road x pipe? Do not want to have a raspy sound the car has a nice low rumble until I jump on it. Which CAI do you recomend? I still have not put one of those on yet, the mechanic said it would mess with the oxygen sensor? Who knows I would like to hear of someone with the same motor that has had really good success with it. The BBK looks good

I'll jump in I know there has to be another 93Cobra on here,mine mostly just gets looked at it anymore, since the turbo car got famousTurbo car = lots of fun to drive makes the Cobras 315rwhp seem kinda slow. But she sure is pretty

Cover/Feature Nov. 2007 MM&FF magazine
    Feature April 2005 5.0 Mustang Magazine
    HPT60 turbo 511rwhp/622rwtrqe.@10psi

1 fox but not a cobra, but own a 96 cobra
    Kooks LT Pro Chamber Cherry Bomb Extreme Tri Ax w/ Roush Handle VIS Racing Tokico D Spec Roush Springs Front GT Springs Rear Steeda SF Connectors HPM Mega Bite Jr. LCAs UPR UCAs Fluidyne Rad 180 Deg Stat UPR CAI CenterForce Dual Friction Fidanza Fly AEM Wideband AutoMeter FP & N2OP & Water Temp NX Wet Kit & Filter & Heater Cold Fusion Purge NGK TR6 FRPP 9mm
    Tuner: XCal2 SF and D'Agostino and Erick Brooks
    Drag: ProStars 15x3.5 & 15x10, MTs