Thread: killed a honda s2000

killed a honda s2000

so we are rolling down the free way and this honda s2000 flys by us trying to impress his girl friend. so we catch up to him and drop it to forth and hit it... and like always we are at 110mph in like 2 sec.so we get off the free way and there he is sittin there so i say"NEXT LIGHT WE HIT IT"? he says what you got in it i say oo just a little superchargeed V8. so all he does is pop the clutch sidways to once again impress his girl friend. while he drives by he says "YOU GOT A STOCK V8 YOU GOT NOTHING ON US"! so the end result is that the little kid in his S2000 was scared to run up against a TERMINATOR!

Re: killed a honda s2000

Quote Originally Posted by MISN3RD
    so we are rolling down the free way and this honda s2000 flys by us trying to impress his girl friend. so we catch up to him and drop it to forth and hit it... and like always we are at 110mph in like 2 sec.so we get off the free way and there he is sittin there so i say"NEXT LIGHT WE HIT IT"? he says what you got in it i say oo just a little superchargeed V8. so all he does is pop the clutch sidways to once again impress his girl friend. while he drives by he says "YOU GOT A STOCK V8 YOU GOT NOTHING ON US"! so the end result is that the little kid in his S2000 was scared to run up against a TERMINATOR!
    Haha funny ricers.