Thread: Speedworld, Sunday the 26th

Gold Award 

Speedworld, Sunday the 26th

Well, I just got a full bottle and I'll be there at 11:00 if anyone wants to go. I know Gonzo will be there. This would be a good time to see who really has the fastest "running" cobra on the board.

I'll be at the NHRA race. Keep me posted though, I need to make it to one of these little shindigs before it decides to warm back up.

Cheers,

PARKER

Gold Award 
    again, I hope Isome other members can make it out this sunday. The outlaw cars are going to be there so the track is going to be super sticky. Plus on Sundays they don't really car if you run 10's without a roll cage LOL!

So, how did everything go? Wish I could have been there, but I had too much to do this Sunday. Plus, my Cobra is still getting its 'defects' repaired....... :(

Gold Award 
    Blew a vacuum line when I grabbed 4th, Gonzo told me he saw a huge plume of black smoke and my car just shut off, no power brakes or stearing at 100+MPH! Pulled to the side of the turn off lane and started all kinds of cussing. I first thought I blew an FRPS, but no gas smell in the oil and no codes, so I was like WTF? Limped it home since I had no idea what happened at first and inspected it at the house and saw a tiny cap that blew off. I hope this was my problem. I havn't beat on it since, but I will later tonight.

Gold Award 
    I blew mine on the Payson cruise, I'm sure you saw the video.

Gold Award 
    Yup, sure did. But mine wasnt a major one though. Just a nipple one off a red line I capped when I took out all of my EGR shit. I'm posting more details in the terminator section.