Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member AZSnake98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    198

    whoa what happened to the site?!

    I jus tlogged on for the first time in a few days and it was like this?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Radeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSnake98
    I jus tlogged on for the first time in a few days and it was like this?
    The old forums crashed and wouldnt let me or anyone in. I planned to switch everything over to vbulletin anyways. Unfortunately, this transistion happened much sooner than planned. For the next week or so this site will be under construction. Please be patient. The end product will be worth it.

    Ryan

  3. #3
    Senior Member AZSnake98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    198

    Thumbs up

    as of right now im definitely liking what im seeing. Good job!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member 50 BMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    770
    Gold Award 
    The only thing I miss is the "read new post since last visit" button...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Radeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by 50 BMG
    The only thing I miss is the "read new post since last visit" button...

    I'll see if there is a mod for vbulletin to put that on here.

  6. #6
    Member Screamn03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Union City, CA
    Posts
    40
    Me like. The redirect from phoenixterminators is busted though, has an extra /forum in it. Why the change in the URL?
    -Michael Rudolph-
    Redfire 2003 Cobra
    11.30 @ 129 1.68 60' MT DRs
    11.85 @ 124 1.90 60' street tires

  7. #7
    Senior Member Radeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamn03
    Me like. The redirect from phoenixterminators is busted though, has an extra /forum in it. Why the change in the URL?
    Hey Mike. When you gonna be in the Phoenix area again? Others and I decided to expand the club to all SVT Cobras throughout Arizona. I'll look at the redirect issue. Thanks.

    Ryan

  8. #8
    Member Screamn03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Union City, CA
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeon
    Hey Mike. When you gonna be in the Phoenix area again? Others and I decided to expand the club to all SVT Cobras throughout Arizona. I'll look at the redirect issue. Thanks.

    Ryan
    Started a thread Ryan:
    http://www.arizonacobras.com/forums/...read.php?t=393

    Cool deal on expanding the site, looking real good.
    -Michael Rudolph-
    Redfire 2003 Cobra
    11.30 @ 129 1.68 60' MT DRs
    11.85 @ 124 1.90 60' street tires

  9. #9
    Senior Member Venomous Bite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    to cool to put it down
    Posts
    219
    Yeah I don't have any smiles either :(

  10. #10
    Senior Member Radeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    313
    The smilie issue is resolved. If anyone has any futher problems with the smilies, let me know. Thanks.

    Ryan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •