Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Race Gas Prices?

Lightbulb Race Gas Prices?

I think it would be helpful to our members to get a race gas thread of some kind going. If you know the location, station name, type of fuel, and price, please post it here.

Ryan

Mobil
    Cave Creek & Union Hills (Across the street from the Candy Store :) )
    VP 101 ? (Used to be Jet 101. When I asked what the Octane rating was the lady inside said it was the same-but she was new.)
    $5.99 gallon
    Last edited by QTRPONY; 03-15-06 at 09:26 AM.
    11.724@120.065 (1.839 60ft)

"It doesn't matter how bad your car is on the Dyno-it's the clock at the end of the track that counts!"

Gold Award 
    Chandler blvd and 44th street has it at the Mobil 1 station. VP101 for 5.99 a gallon. You will be supporting a supra and evo when you buy it from there:p

Dan is suppost to be getting barrels of unleaded VP 109 at the shop after the dyno rolls in.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 50 BMG

Dan is suppost to be getting barrels of unleaded VP 109 at the shop after the dyno rolls in.
    Hell yes!................

When there ready to purchase the Barrel of fuel, let me know. I have a vendor that we use at work that has quoted me for my own personal use and he gave me a smoking price...:p

Anybody else know of any other places in AZ? I know the gas station by the pavillions sell 110, but I dont remember the name of the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Coild1
    When there ready to purchase the Barrel of fuel, let me know. I have a vendor that we use at work that has quoted me for my own personal use and he gave me a smoking price...:p
    Can you elaborate alittle? What grade? Approximate cost?

Gold Award 
    I buy my 110 sunoco at 57th ave and glendale for $5.00 a gallon. King Balancing

Gold Award 
    I just found a place at Higley and Williams Field (Cycle Bobs) that will get you anything you want from VP's catalog. I will be stopping in to chat about pricing with them tomorrow afternoon.

Alright...Just spoke to my Rep and he sells 110 leaded at $5.25 a gallon. He currently only has 100 unleaded, but may be able to get 104 unleaded at a similar cost. If we buy either in a 55 gallon drum there is an extra $20 charge for the drum...A 55gallon drum cost $352.10 plus $20 for the drum and $12 for an enviromental fee. By the way, this is SHELL fuel!!!
    Last edited by Coild1; 03-22-06 at 02:02 PM.