Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race Gas Prices?

Also, check out the website www.fandl.com for your questions on octane rating. They also sell fuel, but are in California.

Quote Originally Posted by 50 BMG
    I just found a place at Higley and Williams Field (Cycle Bobs) that will get you anything you want from VP's catalog. I will be stopping in to chat about pricing with them tomorrow afternoon.
    Is that by the circle k somewhere?

Gold Award 
    Sorta. It's right next door to Higley hotdog. If your coming East down Williams Field it's on the right. You'll pass the tree nursery, then Higley hotdog, then comes cycle bobs and they have a new VP banner in the front of their building.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Coild1
    Alright...Just spoke to my Rep and he sells 110 leaded at $5.25 a gallon. He currently only has 100 unleaded, but may be able to get 104 unleaded at a similar cost. If we buy either in a 55 gallon drum there is an extra $20 charge for the drum...A 55gallon drum cost $352.10 plus $20 for the drum and $12 for an enviromental fee. By the way, this is SHELL fuel!!!
    Will they drop off, or do you have to pick up?? What payment methods are accepted?? I'm interested in 55 gallons of the 110 leaded for my Z/28.

Cheers,

PARKER

I believe credit card and cash of course.. I don't know what the delivery fee is, but I can check, but they do deliver.

Race Gas Vendors in Phoenix

Can we get a list together of places to get race gas in the area.
    I will sticky the tread.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Mobil @ Cave Creek & Union Hills has VP 101. Last time I bought some it was $5.99 a gallon.
    11.724@120.065 (1.839 60ft)

"It doesn't matter how bad your car is on the Dyno-it's the clock at the end of the track that counts!"

Gold Award 
    king balancing, 57th ave and glendale has Sunoco 110 and 100 at the pump for $5.00 a gallon