Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fabulous Fords Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    wow great pics!!! some year i will make that show! i just did not have the fundage for gas to make it there this year. i love how the cobras are on the grass!! that is sooooo awesome.
    Tony,

It was cool to have the Cobras on the grass. Just getting out after the show was interesting. They were watering the grass, before we all got there. Andy drove his car out there and turned back to tell them to turn the water off! I got to park by the statue, to the left of the entrance to the hall. Very nice place, but secluded from the rest of the show.
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    '93 Notch - Looks faster than it is.
    '72 F100 4x4 - Dormant, for now.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Quote Originally Posted by GTR-Stang View Post
    to that Candy Mach 1. Best car in the show... ABSOLUTELY!!! AGREE!!

The photos look way better at higher res, they don't upload here at that res so they are down sampled from 3264x2448 and from 2.3 megs each to 800x600 and under 100k. Definitely loses its quality. Let me know if you want any and Ill send you anyone you want. The space we had was minimal as well. These spacious photos were the alley way to the Cobra section.

What was up with the Cobras having such a comfortable section?? Didn't understand that one. Lots of old classics in this section would have been better. Cobra guys would disagree Im sure!
    Thank you for taking the time and uploading the pics! the Candy Mach was the one that caught my eye too. (its now the back ground one of my computers at work )

maybe next year will be different and i will be able to go. i think that may be what my heaven would look like!

You should see it in person...seriously...the pic is great...10 times better. BTW how do you upload pics from your computer here...can you? Or do they have to have HTTP?

Platinum Award 
    There is a How Too section to show you just how to do it. This was my 10th year at knott's and its great every time!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Silver Award 
    Its easy. Just when your posting look below the box and click on manage attachments. It opens a new window with the ability to browse to the photos you want to upload. They need to be below 195k in size and 800x800 max for jpg. Once you manage attachments its shows you the sizes allowed here for different formats.

I'm a photo freak. I add these to my website as well so its easy to up them here to.

If I hadn't been so worn down in Cali I would have had many, many more photos. Theres no way to translate how the show really was in photos, it was actually mind boggling how many cars there were there. Absolutely the largest show Ive ever been to, probably in my life. Highly recommend you make plans now to put a few bucks away each week for next year, probably cost my wife and I about 500-600 bucks total.

Bring on Steamboat!!

Had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    This was my 10th year at knott's and its great every time!!!
    Dave this was my second year and it was great. Good to see you and the misses. Lots of very nice cars and some pretty nice daily drivers too, Ken.
    '78 Fairmont (fox body)
    5.0/T-56
    4.11 31 spline 9" billet track loc
    Baer 13" Sport kit
    17/8 & 18/10 black Bullits
    '93 Mustang dash/console

Quote Originally Posted by GTR-Stang View Post
    Its easy. Just when your posting look below the box and click on manage attachments. It opens a new window with the ability to browse to the photos you want to upload. They need to be below 195k in size and 800x800 max for jpg. Once you manage attachments its shows you the sizes allowed here for different formats.

I'm a photo freak. I add these to my website as well so its easy to up them here to.

Bring on Steamboat!!
    Anything larger than 800x800 will be auto resized by the forum software.

Another option is to add them to the photo gallery and link them back to your post here with the button.
    If you have them hosted somewhere else you can link them with the button also.

Photo gallery is the best way to view big events.

If someone wants to upload a ton of pictures to the gallery I can have you upload them to the sever via FTP and process them for you.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5