Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday Cruise pics...

Very cool! BTW...I kid you not, the lighting you see in the pictures above, is basically actual lighting, not enhanced.

Lol, wow. Thanks guys. So many hats to wear. As I mentioned at the meeting, its just a Canon point and shoot. I dont even really like it. What I want is a Kodak. Digi cams are one of the things I sell. Anyway, the eventual goal is to get a Canon 40D dSLR, but thats 1100 or so. Plus more for another big zoom lens. I have a Canon film SLR but film is useless anymore, plus I broke the mode selector wheel at a Suns game in 06 so I can only select full auto mode or multi exposure mode.

And yes, thats natural lighting, no flash used, not that the puny flash would have any real effect.

Gold Award 
    Alan, those were very good shots! They all turned out well and the night was also a fun time. May not be able to make a few friday's though since I have to work some late night Fridays. I will be at safeway on Saturday and hope to see all of you there. Great Wild West turn out on Friday.

See you soon,
    Jim
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.