Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brakes Squealing

I personally would never do that. Rear calipers are not that expensive anyways.

Silver Award 
    I might just take you up on that offer, I'll shoot you a PM. I'll leave you a couple pics to see if you can see what I'm talking about, though I realize diagnosing things on the internet can be next to pointless.

This is the passenger side, with normal clearance between caliper and rotor surface.Name:  P3120014.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  25.2 KB

This is the drivers side with what appears to be too little clearance between caliper and rotor. Name:  P3120015.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  25.8 KB
    ~Andrew

Gold Award 
    anytime you put on new pads you always wanna start with a fresh surface. and knowing that you had been doing burnouts without a line lock, i know you had to glazing going down.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Silver Award 
    Very true Tony. It's been a nagging problem and after this weekend, I finally decided to do something about it. I've just been dreading the install of that damned line lock because it looks like a nice knuckle buster.
    ~Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by IMSHAKN View Post
    Very true Tony. It's been a nagging problem and after this weekend, I finally decided to do something about it. I've just been dreading the install of that damned line lock because it looks like a nice knuckle buster.
    check your calipperpins for wear mine did and made a grindingnoise on the left rear.i dont think you can turn slotted and drilled rotors